Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to kevin hart...Its kinda crazy he cheated on his prego wife....and he got into a drunk car accident n left his friends at the scene

Kinda shows u hes a piece of shit

I been watching his Netflix doc. He handled that shit clean. Lol.

A wife can accept that lifestyle from her famous wealthy husband....

Yet shit still different when it get thrown in the wife face and/or goes viral or hits the news. That ain't what the wife signed up for.
Add in the fact the kids are grown and that staying together for the family isn't a good reason for her

A wife can accept that lifestyle from her famous wealthy husband....

Yet shit still different when it get thrown in the wife face and/or goes viral or hits the news. That ain't what the wife signed up for.

True...but this ain't the 1st time he's been exposed either. It's just now these new age shots have social media to assist them.

They've separated b4 tho. Probably more than once

True...but this ain't the 1st time he's been exposed either. It's just now these new age shots have social media to assist them.

They've separated b4 tho. Probably more than once

True and each time he time he has groveled in public to save his marriage. It's not like he getting exposed and being like fuck it my wife ain't going nowhere she'll deal with it and get the fuck over without me showing any care or remorse for what happened.

Where the fuck Scottie Beam annoying fine ass been at?

Also if any of yall got a child who first name starts with A and the last name starts with B.

Please don't nickname your child AB. Examples for not doing it are Antonio Brown and Adrian Broner. If you don't know who they are google them and you'll clearly see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back