Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He don't have a problem with it either. Look at you putting on the cape. Loch121 not grooming but you was one of the niggas condemning him now it's different for some reason.
Initially, loch wasn't clarifying his position

Since then, he's tried to explain and then conceded that he initially didn't properly convey his thoughts and was willing to accept whatever criticism that came with it

Now what

Since then, he's tried to explain and then conceded that he initially didn't properly convey his thoughts and was willing to accept whatever criticism that came with it

Now what
But your boy went the route of women get with teen boys so what's the problem with the other way, that was his rebuttal and said it was just nature

Now what

Ban him. Show you not impartial and that type of rhetoric is unacceptable.

I will agree yall meatbags was quick to try and shame niggas talking bout 18/ young chicks then du was like i was one of em( i understand his situation just saying) then the clowning stopped cuase its the homie.

Just an outside looking in, and i know du would take the ban like a g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back