Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smdh it should have been an on site beatdown and he took a picture with him.. What the fuck are people made of

Some niggas not around enough real niggas to be aware how fucked up some of that shit is.

Nigga was just trying to get through the tunnel. I'm just glad he's found his voice and taking as many cacs down as possible. Rn. He's causing a chain reaction and dudes are speaking up because of it.

Just saw a white chick that was dressed like she the love interest in a dick Tracy movie

seriously, if i have to get banned for that ,.... fuck it then ban me...

yall niggaz ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
naw, cuz i can really give a fuck less about being banned if something is violating the rules.

if my post violated the rules of decency then i'll take my ban like a G and not whine and bitch about it like yall do,...

i think it's ridiculous, but i'll take it...

and i'll be sure to stay outta conversation that yall niggaz like to lie about real life in....

He don't have a problem with it either. Look at you putting on the cape. Loch121 not grooming but you was one of the niggas condemning him now it's different for some reason.
where u see me say i don't have a problem with something??

yo you the most pressed nigga in the whole fucking world....

i slam ain't say shit negative to you in weeks, but we going full sails now hunh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back