Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy is a running for MP (member of parliament) and his social media manager deleted posts and unfollowed a gang of people today. Niggas is hot lmao. Like yall really thought he was gonna take you with him to try and run Canada lmao. Stfu.

I'm not sweating it, I just screenshot'd everything I'll wait for it to one day play out in my favor.

View attachment 194335
It plays better online than it does offline...

This year, one of my aunts sat next to me by choice at a function. That might not seem like alot, but with more context you'd see that it meant alot.
I understand metamorphosis fam! If you gotta throw away the old and be new do what you have to for your salvation!

My nigga went from caterpillar to a butterfly.

It be like that sometimes.

This nigga in here just perpetuates his own cycle of frustration tho. Niggas cape because they don't fuck with me and want to give this nigga a win which he can't get cause he's to dumb to say anything besides "you a bitch" or "your mom" but I can tell him about himself without calling him no slurs in a thousand ways. Clown
ass up first ass nigga.

You gotta relax not every insult we throw comes from anger bruh nor do I be asking for the cape. It don’t bother me none

Lol...I'm sure yall feel like that in ur own heads..

At a club down south causing problems yelling Brooklyn like that mean anything to anyone but you
I only claim NY when I’m out of town

or when talking to niggas that’s not from the area

you right through lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back