Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall gotta chill with the gay shit even if its true fam. Not trying to scroll through and see some of this wild shit.

He can't keep firing on me but I'm the one with the problem.

Fuck what you guys are talking about.

Why you caping for the dude that's wilding?

Cause what I say hits harder? Lmao.

Fuck off.

He can't keep firing on me but I'm the one with the problem.

Fuck what you guys are talking about.

Why you caping for the dude that's wilding?

Cause what I say hits harder? Lmao.

Fuck off.

Chill out fam. No one caping for no one. I aint even blame you for shit.

Just said I aint trying to scroll and read bout dudes smashing dudes.

Seems you aint disgusted by that though. Do you fam.

Someone say something to me I'm digging at them as low as possible outside of dead family and friends.

This nigga gonna stop following me around the site then getting the auto cape when I say something just because certain mods don't fuck with me.

Foh.

Someone say something to me I'm digging at them as low as possible outside of dead family and friends.

This nigga gonna stop following me around the site then getting the auto cape when I say something just because certain mods don't fuck with me.

Foh.
You got a nigga in here and a nigga in the NBA thread upset.

You got a nigga in here and a nigga in the NBA thread upset.

It be like that sometimes.

This nigga in here just perpetuates his own cycle of frustration tho. Niggas cape because they don't fuck with me and want to give this nigga a win which he can't get cause he's to dumb to say anything besides "you a bitch" or "your mom" but I can tell him about himself without calling him no slurs in a thousand ways. Clown
ass up first ass nigga.

I see the window of opportunity closing on this set of buns

Got 10 days or so to close the deal

When i was a young simp....this girl i liked was dating a ugly indian dude that was married to another bitch....

This bitch was sprung off this punjabi....neways i was at home one night like man i wish this dude would die... n like a year later his heart exploded n at like 28 years old

Still never fucked

When i was a young simp....this girl i liked was dating a ugly indian dude that was married to another bitch....

This bitch was sprung off this punjabi....neways i was at home one night like man i wish this dude would die... n like a year later his heart exploded n at like 28 years old

Still never fucked

shoulda been more specific with the wish, bud

74908224_2474394529280428_2853143656586543104_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back