Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this therapy is a two way street, on one hand I'm becoming a better version of me. I'm able to at times recognize my feelings in significant ways that have prevented me from doing some of the toxic shit I've done in the past.

At the same time, its sorta stripping me of my superpowers. I have something I have to do this week, I'm aware of it and know it's gone happen. So you know, we'll see what it is when faced wit it. So I'm sitting here, and I'm telling someone. I feel sick, what is this feeling, I feel sick to my stomach and on edge.

They say..ur feeling afraid about this week...I'm like..is this what that feels like...?

tenor (3).gif

Ion know if I like this

Man this therapy is a two way street, on one hand I'm becoming a better version of me. I'm able to at times recognize my feelings in significant ways that have prevented me from doing some of the toxic shit I've done in the past.

At the same time, its sorta stripping me of my superpowers. I have something I have to do this week, I'm aware of it and know it's gone happen. So you know, we'll see what it is when faced wit it. So I'm sitting here, and I'm telling someone. I feel sick, what is this feeling, I feel sick to my stomach and on edge.

They say..ur feeling afraid about this week...I'm like..is this what that feels like...?

View attachment 194317

Ion know if I like this
wake up my nigga... the therapist stirring tea cups B...bring that @Germz shit back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back