Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny, people I know call me selfish, I'm not selfish, I'm inconsiderate. I'm probably one of the most altruistic people you'd ever meet.

Yea I may be self absorbed...that may be more it than narcissistic
Then how are you narcissistic, but not selfish?

You're literally describing yourself as having characteristics of both.

Just finished watching the LSU-Alabama game.

No dog in that fight either way, but that Alabama quarterback showed a lot of heart by playing hurt the way he did.

'Didn't think he'd make it past the first half.

'Could tell he was in pain, but credit to him for fighting through it.

Thats funny, people I know call me selfish, I'm not selfish, I'm inconsiderate. I'm probably one of the most altruistic people you'd ever meet.

Yea I may be self absorbed...that may be more it than narcissistic
Not self absorbed, more like refined your mind to the degree you have left yourself with an equally refined selection.

Imo, and not to talk about @Alle'Oop like he isnt here, but I think hes in love with himself, in that he desires someone who is more in line with who he is. To a strict point. Not saying he couldn't be persuaded by the right person, but I believe he is very selective, and he should get a dog cuz it might be a lonely road.

Goddamn @B_A

ROFL that nigga should get a dog...

His insightful posts about a dogs unconditional love will be hilarious

This is ridiculous lol imagine getting a record for eating a sammich on the platform you bought at the damn train station

So what happened did he go to jail? and is there really a law that you can't eat on the platform of public transportation?

Dude was handcuffed and taken out of the station. Ended up getting a ticket.

He was not arrested. He was cited for eating, which is a violation of state law," said spokeswoman Alicia Trost.

She adds the man was lawfully handcuffed after refusing to provide his name multiple times. Once he provided his name, he was cited and released.

Dude was handcuffed and taken out of the station. Ended up getting a ticket.

The state must be really hurting for money. Im sure in the morning people are eating there. Anybody from California know if they be on y'all ass for this

These stud lesbians are turning these young girls out.

Halfway through the 2nd episode of Atlanta Housewives, and Cynthia's daughter........Noel............is telling her she likes guys and girls.

No indication of her being into girls at all before she went to college(Howard)..........but now, after one year of college.........she's suddenly into girls now???

KRS One gif.gif

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Something's not adding up, but I've got a theory on what's going on.

Feminism.

Basically, the whole feminist movement has been hijacked by lesbians.

Not just any lesbians, but man-hating butch/stud lesbians.

These lesbians fill these young chicks with so much doctrine that's geared towards hating men............that they end up hating men so much that they can't bear the thought of being with one.

So they turn to women instead.

Be interesting to see what the long-term ramifications of this are gonna be.

Got a feeling these girls are gonna be in for a rude awakening once they realize they've been turned out.

Kinda like how young chicks back in the day turned bitter once they got older and finally realized that those old niggas they were going crazy over weren't really interested in them for their "maturity."

Last edited:
Is this a fear factor challenge for them? See who can walk in a Popeyes full a black folks...drop the n-word...then see how far they can get? Lol.

Honest to gawd i was just talkin to somebody about this shit earlier

its almost like a challenge amongst the whites to see who can catch the worst beat down inside of popeyes or some shit

they know what the fuck they doin bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back