Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye you laugh but the size of a Walmart and all the reasons to be at a Walmart. You are more likely to have a more organic conversation about some shit with a woman than purposely going to a book store looking for a specific kind of woman.

Assuming that just because it's a book store and yall have something in common. That its any different from getting a match on tinder cause yall have something in common. That's why I made the relation to a daycare. Going there cause of what preconceived notions you have about single mothers.

At least in a Walmart, you are accepting that not everyone here is going to be a certain way, if not at the very least... frugal , which is a plus to me

:hahaha:
Just realized I'm low key a narcissist..

Our common interest gotta be me first, everywhere I go, I just be me and people that like me gravitate to me. And once we are cool just cause you fuck wit me.

Then..:ualreadyknow:I guess I can give a fuck about u too..lol

That's not narcissism.

Thats funny, people I know call me selfish, I'm not selfish, I'm inconsiderate. I'm probably one of the most altruistic people you'd ever meet.

Imo, and not to talk about @Alle'Oop like he isnt here, but I think hes in love with himself, in that he desires someone who is more in line with who he is. To a strict point. Not saying he couldn't be persuaded by the right person, but I believe he is very selective, and he should get a dog cuz it might be a lonely road.
Yea I may be self absorbed...that may be more it than narcissistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back