Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The type of woman I'm into is going to the bookstore for the purpose of getting a book. A hard copy book, because even tho you can have a kindle or audible or even an audio book. Nothing beats the experience of going and browsing and finding a hard copy. She enjoys the experience, what she doesnt enjoy is the nigga wit a coffee, staring her down...walking over, like

View attachment 187944

"U like books huh?"

Not every woman who does shit while their doing shit wants some guy tryning to sell them dick
That woman would buy her book online or go to a library.

That... is where u are wrong, you just think you arent cause ur a man.
Naw bruh, you don't read. You don't know these environments.

I've been a book reader forever. Bookstores are great places to meet people of like interests.

It's like if I wanna talk comics, I'll go to a comics store. If I wanna talk books I'll go to a bookstore.

If I wanna get my shit and not be bothered, I'll go to the library or just order the shit online.

But whatever bro.... It's exhausting trying to explain anything to you

I'm sure the women get wet talking new age mutants wit chu in the comic section. Why you think a woman that reads books is any different from a woman that goes to a club is weird. Like reading a book makes her smart and wholesome or some shit.

Nah people just exist that you dont think exist cause you're very closed minded.
ROFL.....

You just described yourself.

You literally took your own opinion of a place you don't frequent as fact. When a person who goes there is telling you the complete opposite.

But I'm closed minded.

ROFL....

Bro until you pull your out your own ass, you will never magically meet the perfect chick on tinder.

You have to go outside your comfort zone.

But you prolly feel like you don't have one.

I'm sure the women get wet talking new age mutants wit chu in the comic section. Why you think a woman that reads books is any different from a woman that goes to a club is weird. Like reading a book makes her smart and wholesome or some shit.
This is closed minded thinking.

You only thinking one way.

Look at this forum. People like to talk to people about shit they both like. People love conversations about common interests. People love feeling like an authority on topics.

Nobody is telling you to go in like a fucking sleeze ball. You're making it weird and predatory because that's where your mind goes. Close minded.

I don't even wanna give you an example of an topic, because they way you argue, you'll focus on that alone.

The point is... If you ask a woman for more information about something she's interested in, and she begins to tell you.....

That's a conversation.

Where you go from there is up to you. I'm just showing you how to find women of peculiar interests

Just told you bro, I dont go anywhere wit the purpose of meeting nobody. And I'm looking for a woman that does the same. Only place I go with intentions on meeting someone is the places you go for that intention. I like my shit organic, it's easy for me to read people and know what to say. Playing a role specifically for a reason does not interest me at all. Ion get what yall dont get about that.

So you wanna meet people, but you don't wanna go out to meet people.

Okay.
Why does that seem crazy to yall, that shit happens. Every person I've ever met in my life, I've never met them intentionally.

Copy this bro..I could give a fuck what a woman is into unless i actually care cause I feel like caring at that moment. I dont try to manufacture shit socially. Its who I am....not going to a book store for bitches like a loser..I'm not some character from the big bang theory

I'm from the fucking ghetto

:hahaha:
Just realized I'm low key a narcissist..

Our common interest gotta be me first, everywhere I go, I just be me and people that like me gravitate to me. And once we are cool just cause you fuck wit me.

Then..:ualreadyknow:I guess I can give a fuck about u too..lol

:hahaha:
Just realized I'm low key a narcissist..

Our common interest gotta be me first, everywhere I go, I just be me and people that like me gravitate to me. And once we are cool just cause you fuck wit me.

Then..:ualreadyknow:I guess I can give a fuck about u too..lol
Ill tell u this...

...same shit make u fall in love with a chick be the same shit that irritates u in the long run

Day 1: "Shes into rocks bruh! Shes different!"
Day 247: "Im tryna talk to u put those fuckin rocks down for one got damn minute!!"

Fuck around n find out all this time she had autism is all....but u were bent on somethin different for the sake of different. U dont give a fuck about no damn rocks.

Ill tell u this...

...same shit make u fall in love with a chick be the same shit that irritates u in the long run

Day 1: "Shes into rocks bruh! Shes different!"
Day 247: "Im tryna talk to u put those fuckin rocks down for one got damn minute!!"

Fuck around n find out all this time she had autism is all....but u were bent on somethin different for the sake of different. U dont give a fuck about no damn rocks.
What's wrong with having an autism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back