Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yall think fit bit accurate calculates calories? This thing says I burned 1200 calories just for existing.
no

i dont know what the number is for fit bit, but i think you're supposed to take whatever number they give you and subtract it by ____ and that is supposed to give you a more accurate number

and i also think its based on the amount of steps you've taken

no

i dont know what the number is for fit bit, but i think you're supposed to take whatever number they give you and subtract it by ____ and that is supposed to give you a more accurate number

and i also think its based on the amount of steps you've taken
Ok, I didnt think so...according to fit bit I burned 500 calories taking a shit yesterday

The indecisiveness, constantly wanting to deviate from the goal to look at cars outside your budget. Wanting to go in test drives in cars ur not going to get. Trying to get them back on track and narrow down what exactly they want. Only for them to become fixated on something that only a couple of cars have.

So just throw everything practical out the window and let's skip around and imagine unicorns.

I took to my girl to get a whip one day. Sh insisted on the 2 year old Camry with 50,000 gotdamn miles on it (and it wasn't a rental) rather than the brand new Altima, same color, better equipped, with 3 miles on it. SMH.

I'm mad all over again just thinking about the shit.

I took to my girl to get a whip one day. Sh insisted on the 2 year old Camry with 50,000 gotdamn miles on it (and it wasn't a rental) rather than the brand new Altima, same color, better equipped, with 3 miles on it. SMH.

i know you got some type of long, logical reason for feeling like that about it

but she really made the right choice.....miles and all

the camry is probably still closer to its original value right now, then the altima would have been in 6 months

Even if you're just sitting around not doing a damn thing all day, you still burn some calories. It's called "Basal Metabolic Rate" apparently

Every place we went she would find something wrong with every vehicle cause it didnt have the one feature of the car she wanted. Some shit that she might use once a year, if that. But shit, I was a lil mad at myself cause I bought an impala last year. In this search i seen so much fire cars that were at the same price range of my impala. Fucking Carmax had a Bentley Coupe for 23k....

I was heated
110-1106693_didnt-you-scam-like-dozens-of-people-on.jpg

Every place we went she would find something wrong with every vehicle cause it didnt have the one feature of the car she wanted. Some shit that she might use once a year, if that. But shit, I was a lil mad at myself cause I bought an impala last year. In this search i seen so much fire cars that were at the same price range of my impala. Fucking Carmax had a Bentley Coupe for 23k....

I was heated
View attachment 186791

What was wrong with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back