Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power is out. Forgot my internet has it's own power generator tho. That's some baller shit.

Gotdamn scroll right

My cousin pulled some shit like this...

Nigga organized a whole family reunion in Disneyland. Got everybody money. Niggaz showed up.... And he ain't have shit
No hotels, no money, no reunion, no nothing...

Shit happened like 20 years ago and niggaz still salty.

I was in college and was like naw from the jump...I didn't like the cousin and i wasn't feeling Disney world

Why do so many people actually give a fuck about Presidents wives'?
i dont, but i think it has to do with how the role of the first lady has morphed over the decades

thats all i got

What is the role of the first lady?
im not gonna google it b/c i think that will take the fun out of the convo

i honestly dont know fam, but if i had to guess, i would say she is supposed to represent the interests of the president for engagements he either cant attend or doesnt want to

with michelle, seemed like she had her own agenda and just so happened to be married to the president vs trump wife just looks like she ready for this shit to be over

im not gonna google it b/c i think that will take the fun out of the convo

i honestly dont know fam, but if i had to guess, i would say she is supposed to represent the interests of the president for engagements he either cant attend or doesnt want to

with michelle, seemed like she had her own agenda and just so happened to be married to the president vs trump wife just looks like she ready for this shit to be over

Ok so some have agendas and others are just along for the ride. I don't care either way. They can do some fake work or sit on their ass all day both are fine with me.

I just don't get the fascination part of the president's wife that some people have. They're not nationally important IMO. Important to their husbands yes they should be but not important for the citizens of this country to care about them that they should be getting reported on and a bunch of interviews.

Shit is crazy to me that the wife and kids of presidents can command top dollar for speaking engagements.

I guess in the right spot the trickle down theory is correct.

Ok so some have agendas and others are just along for the ride. I don't care either way. They can do some fake work or sit on their ass all day both are fine with me.

I just don't get the fascination part of the president's wife that some people have. They're not nationally important IMO. Important to their husbands yes they should be but not important for the citizens of this country to care about them that they should be getting reported on and a bunch of interviews.

Shit is crazy to me that the wife and kids of presidents can command top dollar for speaking engagements.

I guess in the right spot the trickle down theory is correct.
same thing with the fascination of Princess Diana and her kids and whoever they're with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back