Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is this shit

You dont remember these? I had a ninja turtle one.

The button pushes air inside and you see if you can get the rings/elastic bands to drop on the hooks.

Basically a complete crapshoot but my dumbass would play that shit for hours lol.

Realest toy to come out the dollar store.

Last edited by a moderator:
He had no childhood.

CTB came out the womb a disgruntled middle aged nigga looking for employemnt

Hey, so about that abw podcast...
Are you willing to be the third person?

I've literally asked the entire forum to pm @Reesey so we can do a recording, and not one fucking person stepped up...

So I mean, you can ask but if you not willing to step up I really ain't tryna hear the shit

I've literally asked the entire forum to pm @Reesey so we can do a recording, and not one fucking person stepped up...

So I mean, you can ask but if you not willing to step up I really ain't tryna hear the shit

This kind of attitude from yall every time YOU fail to do what your supposed to do is disgusting. Just say you not where you supposed to be but you trying to get there don't blame everyone else for it. It's not OUR job to make this happen. Y'all lucky niggas even interested.

I was told by @Kandy i couldnt so i fell back. Figured yall were in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back