Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i do it to you for the past 2 years. Don't start with me when deadeye pulling your card
when you wake up from this dream, let me know so we can have an actual factual conversation about this

The indecisiveness, constantly wanting to deviate from the goal to look at cars outside your budget. Wanting to go in test drives in cars ur not going to get. Trying to get them back on track and narrow down what exactly they want. Only for them to become fixated on something that only a couple of cars have.

So just throw everything practical out the window and let's skip around and imagine unicorns.

The indecisiveness, constantly wanting to deviate from the goal to look at cars outside your budget. Wanting to go in test drives in cars ur not going to get. Trying to get them back on track and narrow down what exactly they want. Only for them to become fixated on something that only a couple of cars have.

So just throw everything practical out the window and let's skip around and imagine unicorns.
My friend and I used to go test drive cars for fun and to waste time between classes, but that's neither here nor there.

But oh...I see how that may be frustrating.

Nah bruh.

I barely even speak to my neighbors.

Now, a couple months back.........a young lady did come knocking on my door selling verizon.

Normally, I don't answer the door.........but she was an exceptionally attractive white woman.

Long brown hair..........brown eyes..........about 5'11...........basically a better looking version of Kat.

Came in my house, stayed there for over an hour trying to sell me..........and I eventually gave in.

Never switched though, because I did my research and discovered Fios wasn't all it's cracked up to be.

Asked if I could get a hug before she left.........she obliged without hesitation.

Even got her number.

Problem was...........she had just filed for divorce the same day........and she had a 3yr old child.

Otherwise, I would've been all over her.

However, I didn't even want to be indirectly responsible for breaking up a family............so I haven't had any contact with her since then.

So no, the scenario in your post is not indicative of me at all.

This situation is.

Good day sir.

View attachment 184545
Wait...yall was shootin the shit for over a hour without her ex husband or kids and you aint trying to fuck!? All you need is 5 min to get it done and you turned it away. Tf!

Wait...yall was shootin the shit for over a hour without her ex husband or kids and you aint trying to fuck!? All you need is 5 min to get it done and you turned it away. Tf!

First time I've ever been alone with a white woman outside of work.

Not trying to catch a charge.

My job done switched up tha wifi password on a nigga...it took me 5 years to get that shit and now they put here switching shit up...can’t even get on ABW at tha job now smh

Yo same shit happened to me a couple weeks ago. Cops took the modem during the raid. I was sitting there playing mah Jong all week.

Stocked up on these bitch ass niggas this week tho.

Screenshot_20191030-203016_One UI Home.jpg

My job done switched up tha wifi password on a nigga...it took me 5 years to get that shit and now they put here switching shit up...can’t even get on ABW at tha job now smh
You fucked up all you had to do was youtube how to hack a company with wifi access. Save the data and ransom they own shit for a cool 10 racks. This shit is elementary i shouldnt have to tell you this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back