Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

200w.gif

Nah bruh.

I barely even speak to my neighbors.

Now, a couple months back.........a young lady did come knocking on my door selling verizon.

Normally, I don't answer the door.........but she was an exceptionally attractive white woman.

Long brown hair..........brown eyes..........about 5'11...........basically a better looking version of Kat.

Came in my house, stayed there for over an hour trying to sell me..........and I eventually gave in.

Never switched though, because I did my research and discovered Fios wasn't all it's cracked up to be.

Asked if I could get a hug before she left.........she obliged without hesitation.

Even got her number.

Problem was...........she had just filed for divorce the same day........and she had a 3yr old child.

Otherwise, I would've been all over her.

However, I didn't even want to be indirectly responsible for breaking up a family............so I haven't had any contact with her since then.

So no, the scenario in your post is not indicative of me at all.

This situation is.

Good day sir.

Tyrion bowing clip.gif

I hate my mother phone calls. Shit damn near always about absolutely nothing. We've never done small talk and I ain't about to start now.

Love her so much but got damn that shit is annoying

Its always the small shit like that, that you end up missing when they no longer here, so enjoy it bruh.

I always regret not hanging out w/ my pops more. Even tho we lived under the same roof for most my life we never talked to eachother once I got older. Sometimes he'd ask me to go do shit w/ him and i'd lie and say i had other things to do. Its something i'll always regret

Its always the small shit like that, that you end up missing when they no longer here, so enjoy it bruh.

I always regret not hanging out w/ my pops more. Even tho we lived under the same roof for most my life we never talked to eachother once I got older. Sometimes he'd ask me to go do shit w/ him and i'd lie and say i had other things to do. Its something i'll always regret

I converse with my mother when we face to face. I don't and ain't doing small talk on the phone. I don't care who it is. I get where you coming from but that ain't some shit I can do.

One thing I've learned from losing a few very close people. It doesn't matter how much time you send with them. The finality of death will always having you feeling like you didn't spend enough time with said people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back