Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 184552its cool bruh, I'm at peace wit it
Bruh, I'm legit confused...

You want to be unloved??

Like, if we did a poll I'm sure most posters would vote that they think your a good and cool poster....

You want me to make the thread??

Maybe you need to be appreciated.... Cuz assuming you're dislikes when it's clear that's not the case isn't exactly mentally healthy imo

• Haha
Reactions: TonyDubbz
Bruh, I'm legit confused...

You want to be unloved??

Like, if we did a poll I'm sure most posters would vote that they think your a good and cool poster....

You want me to make the thread??

Maybe you need to be appreciated.... Cuz assuming you're dislikes when it's clear that's not the case isn't exactly mentally healthy imo
What part of it's cool dont you fuck wit? The "its" or the "cool"? It aight fam, u dont need to save me, let me die Du

12bcd5f.jpg

Lemme go fam

I'ma say this then finally never mention him again

Deadeye only wants to be in on the joke when it's not about him. He's not the only one on this site like that but I'ma keep it about him

And lol at me deleting a post. No, LMAO at me deleting a post in fear that he's gonna find out to use it on me in the future. This is why I say don't nobody be thinking about dude like that but leave it to him to be literal. I don't care what posts I've made here that get used against me in some childish fabricated vendetta that he seems to think I have against him. Not me, not Goldie, not anyone on this site is exempt when it comes to the jokes. Well, let me correct myself, apparently deadeye is.

Everybody else who chimed in knew it was a joke but he wants to get all serious when the focus is on him. But who am I to tell someone what they should/shouldn't find funny

Let me at him so I can make sure he reads this and doesn't accuse me of being passive aggressive ( his favorite term for me btw)

So @deadeye, you can't have it both ways

• Ether
Reactions: Duwop and Maywood
I'ma say this then finally never mention him again

Deadeye only wants to be in on the joke when it's not about him. He's not the only one on this site like that but I'ma keep it about him

And lol at me deleting a post. No, LMAO at me deleting a post in fear that he's gonna find out to use it on me in the future. This is why I say don't nobody be thinking about dude like that but leave it to him to be literal. I don't care what posts I've made here that get used against me in some childish fabricated vendetta that he seems to think I have against him. Not me, not Goldie, not anyone on this site is exempt when it comes to the jokes. Well, let me correct myself, apparently deadeye is.

Everybody else who chimed in knew it was a joke but he wants to get all serious when the focus is on him. But who am I to tell someone what they should/shouldn't find funny

Let me at him so I can make sure he reads this and doesn't accuse me of being passive aggressive ( his favorite term for me btw)

So @deadeye, you can't have it both ways

lol

You're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing.

Getting in your feelings when you get called out on all that passive aggressive bullshit.

I can take a joke........but I can also tell when it's personal too.

You might call yourself hiding your hands or whatever under the guise of a joke..........but I know it's more than just a "joke" to you.

So, "joke" about me all you want.

Just don't get mad when I don't let that shit slide.

And dude still wants to deny that he deleted it.

Go to the page......the post isn't there anymore.

I guess it must've just magically disappeared or something.

• Ether
Reactions: Canon
And dude still wants to deny that he deleted it.

Go to the page......the post isn't there anymore.

I guess it must've just magically disappeared or something.

nvm.

He didn't delete it.

I forgot I edited out the majority of his post when I quoted it.

My apologies @AP21

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
Status
Not open for further replies.