Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Why even book the nigga in the first place?
The person who booked him prolly ain't gaf.....

But when the students found out, you're likely going to get blow back from those who have already "cancelled" him.... And if they got a big enough voice.... He gone

The person who booked him prolly ain't gaf.....

But when the students found out, you're likely going to get blow back from those who have already "cancelled" him.... And if they got a big enough voice.... He gone

I guess but its just wack to me that this has been common information so they knew about it and were cool to book him just to cancel him for it.

If I were him I'd sue if they haven't paid anything upfront already.

Yes...tha answer is D (pause nh)...some shit lol

lol this sounds familiar.....

lol this sounds familiar.....

What's funny is that germs was posting on the first page of the thread. Which means he either completely ignored homies racial make up or completely forgot....

Which is hilarious to me for some reason

What's funny is that germs was posting on the first page of the thread. Which means he either completely ignored homies racial make up or completely forgot....

Which is hilarious to me for some reason
I've been on record saying I have a bad memory

I've been on record saying I have a bad memory
I don't remember that.... You sure you said it.... Or just thought you said it....

Cuz I know you said you often do that....

You'll think you said something to someone when you really didn't, then go along as if you already told them

I don't remember that.... You sure you said it.... Or just thought you said it....

You'll think you said something to someone when you really didn't, then go along as if you already told them
Fuck man I gotta go back in threads to remember wtf I've said in them half the time. Figured others did the same shit. Who can keep track of all that shit?

If ever all my posts were brought up I'd prolly deny saying half the shit I said cuz in my memory it didnt happen.

No I got a good habit of promoting my flaws to people, so if shit happens and they take it personal. I can point out to them that.."hey, I told you I do that shit'..so if you engage wit me and that shit happens. It your fault not mine, and if you're mad at anyone. You should be mad at yourself.

I'm sure I said I got a bad memory tho, it's funny with women cause I'll ask them something and 30 minutes later I'll ask again. And they'll get mad and say I dont care cause i didnt make a point to remember. Like memory is some shit you can just do...

Lol..I hate women so much bruh..

images.jpeg but pussy feel so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back