Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TonyDubbz how much a dog like that run and is that dog fully grown

Tibetan Mastiff puppies for sale command anywhere from $1500 to $5000. While this might seem like quite a wide range, remember Tibetan Mastiff price is influenced by many different factors. These include the current market for the breed, the pedigree of the dog, the source, and more.

Tibetan Mastiff weight ranges from 70-120 pounds in females, and 90-150 pounds in males.

According to the breed standards, females stand a minimum of 24 inches tall, while males are 26 inches.

Tibetan Mastiff puppies for sale command anywhere from $1500 to $5000. While this might seem like quite a wide range, remember Tibetan Mastiff price is influenced by many different factors. These include the current market for the breed, the pedigree of the dog, the source, and more.

Tibetan Mastiff weight ranges from 70-120 pounds in females, and 90-150 pounds in males.

According to the breed standards, females stand a minimum of 24 inches tall, while males are 26 inches.
Nah that dog was bigger than 150 and taller than 26 inches

If I had unlimited funds...

This is how I want my yard and the outside of my house to look at night

And during the day it just looks like a back rounded dome

I love my kids but I'm bout sick off these children askin me for shit. Finally sit to play video games that I ain't played in 2 weeks. Got my head phones on, knee deep in an intense battle. I can feel their presence off my left hip. I rip off the head phones "YO..FUCK DO U WANT?!!"....."I just wanted to tell you I love you."

25f4fd09c147aca1c3020a9b64aa1ac253ed61a9_hq.gif

"Get da fuck outta here!!!!!, dont u see me doing something"

I love my kids but I'm bout sick off these children askin me for shit. Finally sit to play video games that I ain't played in 2 weeks. Got my head phones on, knee deep in an intense battle. I can feel their presence off my left hip. I rip off the head phones "YO..FUCK DO U WANT?!!"....."I just wanted to tell you I love you."

View attachment 177987

"Get da fuck outta here!!!!!, dont u see me doing something"
Sometimes idk if gifs motivate u to post, or posts motivate u to gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back