Status
Not open for further replies.
Females workers at Popeyes are the most miserable people in the world. Got damn.

Correction: hood female workers at Popeyes, no matter what race. Suburban Becky, Renee, and Maria nice and pleasant when you pull up to the drive thru.

Reactions: deadeye
@Inori are you alive?!

whattup @Kandy yah im alive lol. I happened to be in the states when Humberto hit the island. That shit been passed the island but my family still doesn't have power. Going on day two now but everybody is safe thankfully.

I'm heading back sunday and there's another storm that's spos to hit us around tuesday/wednesday.

Whats good wichu?

• Love
Reactions: Judy Winslow
whattup @Kandy yah im alive lol. I happened to be in the states when Humberto hit the island. That shit been passed the island but my family still doesn't have power. Going on day two now but everybody is safe thankfully.

I'm heading back sunday and there's another storm that's spos to hit us around tuesday/wednesday.

Whats good wichu?
Good to hear y’all are safe. I was watching the news on accident and it said the ese Humberto hit y’all, I screamed “NOT MY NIGGA INORI!”

I’m good, trying to stay afloat (bars!!)

• Love
Reactions: Inori
WORDY!!! I missed you too. I’m good and you?

I’m doin’ good ma...maintainin’ like how I be maintainin’ lol...I’m glad u straight

Annnd eventually you gonna have to straighten out these niggaz lies for some of us cuz I been givin’ some of these fools tha side eye cuz I don’t know who lyin’ about who ran you off...all I was thinkin’ was “ain’t NOBODY ran her off cuz I know she couldn’t be run off...” but ionno

:stare:

• Haha
Reactions: Judy Winslow
I’m doin’ good ma...maintainin’ like how I be maintainin’ lol...I’m glad u straight

Annnd eventually you gonna have to straighten out these niggaz lies for some of us cuz I been givin’ some of these fools tha side eye cuz I don’t know who lyin’ about who ran you off...all I was thinkin’ was “ain’t NOBODY ran her off cuz I know she couldn’t be run off...” but ionno

:stare:
No you do know.
I wasn’t ran off. Only a clown would believe that I was. Running from ABW, picture that. Nigga I’m too fat, I fuck around and catch an asthma attack.

No you do know.
I wasn’t ran off. Only a clown would believe that I was. Running from ABW, picture that. Nigga I’m too fat, I fuck around and catch an asthma attack.

Yeah...you right af...I knew betta

While you around EarthGang thread for an album out wit’ some jams me and @OhMars think you’d jam out too...just search it cuz a nigga still ain’t good at innanetin’

:ualreadyknow: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.