Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great shit. I play but I'm not good for real but been wanting to play more so I can get better.

@Duwop

I know Baltimore's a big city.........and everybody in Baltimore doesn't know each other.....but it's hard to believe the city's so big that you two niggas don't know each other.........or at the very least know of each other.

Having said that:

One-on-One.............who wins in a fight(or wrestling match) between you and Officer (of the g*t damn law) Charles?

@Duwop

I know Baltimore's a big city.........and everybody in Baltimore doesn't know each other.....but it's hard to believe the city's so big that you two niggas don't know each other.........or at the very least know of each other.

Having said that:

One-on-One.............who wins in a fight(or wrestling match) between you and Officer (of the g*t damn law) Charles?
once again, i have no idea what u talking about

naw i don't know homie.....

but i went to school with a few cops who may.....but i personally don't..

didn't watch past 1 min.....i can't do these youtube niggaz

watching superman the animated series.....

fucking hilarious how Mercy and Harley are having a full on fight while lex and joker causally talk..

shit makes me laugh every time i see it

1568991587770.png 1568991637559.png 1568991664667.png

Depends on how you define it.

there are some segments of the internet who believe their impact is bigger than what it is. But to answer your question more directly, there is no official "black twitter". It's a collection of people with some extremely skewed logic when it comes to a variety of topics. It's a toxic echo chamber of thoughts as a collective

Now, i will acknowledge there is a subset of folks that are like minded, that are interested in dialogue about issues within the black community. I wouldnt call that "black twitter" but just like minded people. They dont have to agree all the time. There are no gatekeepers of these entities which is why people often "infiltrate" them. How many times have you seen "black twitter" get upset that some white company that has been monitoring them and "taking" their ideas to monetize them.

You are on a white company's platform to begin with. You dont own your content on twitter. You put it out there, and if it pops, be prepared to not get any acknowledgment from it or money.

Lets say there was a Tidal for black influencers on Twitter. If something you posted were to pop, that you can in fact without a shadow of a doubt prove you started it, then i think that would be infinitely better than trying to cry on twitter that some white person stole your idea. Twitter in itself is a bunch of people just stealing shit from one TL and putting it on theirs to give the idea they in fact started it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back