Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs its own thread.
Who defines blackness is always funny to me.

I asked the question because of this quote from an article I just read about Kamala Harris

“When people challenge her blackness, I always say, ‘If she went to Howard, it means she’s one of us,’ ” says Howard grad and Philadelphia Inquirer columnist Jenice Armstrong. “She comes from there. No one should challenge her blackness.

Personally I don't agree with that quote at all.

Sometimes you can't vent to a therapist. Its some shit only ya niggas can understand.

I've had this issue. I was sitting there talking to some old white bitch about relationships and shit I didn't actually care about while its was dead bodies and drug shit that was actually fucking with me.

Fuck am I Tony soprano? I'm not talking to you. Shit I know could get me killed or locked up.

I just decided to deal with my shit. It's good days and bad ones. But @AZTG on some fuck shit telling us instead of his mans.

What me saying on a forum got to do with how i been trying to help my friend?

I could say some shit here cause I get privacy and get a laugh before getting back to my boy and help out.

This the dumb shit yall be on for real.

5 posts in idgaf no more though bruh. You got it.

What me saying on a forum got to do with how i been trying to help my friend?

I could say some shit here cause I get privacy and get a laugh before getting back to my boy and help out.

This the dumb shit yall be on for real.

5 posts in idgaf no more though bruh. You got it.

Cry about it.

I asked the question because of this quote from an article I just read about Kamala Harris

“When people challenge her blackness, I always say, ‘If she went to Howard, it means she’s one of us,’ ” says Howard grad and Philadelphia Inquirer columnist Jenice Armstrong. “She comes from there. No one should challenge her blackness.

Personally I don't agree with that quote at all.
and this is my point......we give out the black card to white dudes who can make beats and a white girl who can dance the standing worm and pop her hips and yet we question the blackness of our own people over a part of their views but not that of those of us who hurt us.

Listen you swiss lindt fuck nigga I'm trying to put him on game. Sit down in front and shut fuck up. Ain't it past your bedtime over there anyway?
aint gotta attack the chocolates bruh.

i dont say shit about yall maple syrup.

you crossing lines now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back