Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your friends gotta have permission to vent to you, and you niggas say I don't have a heart. A nigga going through some shit and your advice is to tell his boy to let him be. You niggas some idiots
brah, i got my own shit im dealing with

i aint no therapist

there's a difference b/t bouncing some ideas off someone just to get things out there and doing that same shit expecting an opinon

why is it so hard to just say hey man, im dealing with some pretty heavy stuff right now, do you mind bein an ear?

get people permission to dump ya shit on them

Maybe you should express that to your "friend" tell him you happy to try and do shit that lifting yall up but can't always hold the negative weight on your shoulders. But just ignoring the nigga? That's only pushing him further into descent. He obviously leans on you for a reason and what you say has value to him. He'll understand.

And maybe don't brag about writing off your "friend" who's dealing with mental illness off. You don't get ratings for that.

Go call ya nigga and see of he's good.

Nah. Yall doing way too much, like yall usually do. Never laughed at my dude, made fun of him, etc.

Its a reason why my boy comes to me and asks for my perspective. I must be doing something of value. Must be a good friend to him.

But then sometimes I wanna day or two off and then laugh at myself for being selfish when i catch myself.

But yall the type to take one thing and be wrong as fuck and run with it. Not the first time yall doing this.

its obvious Chitown B just wants to avoid having to pay to tell someone about his problems and trying to use his homeboys to vent for free

you bought them g-unit bra tops

stop being cheap nigga

An white employ guy at my work walk around sayin Gucci gang today all the time . I asked him "How old are you"? He said 44. I told why are u saying Gucci gang? He said he like that song.. I told him Cash everything around me dolla bill yall he then walked away.. White ppl smh

brah, i got my own shit im dealing with

i aint no therapist

there's a difference b/t bouncing some ideas off someone just to get things out there and doing that same shit expecting an opinon

why is it so hard to just say hey man, im dealing with some pretty heavy stuff right now, do you mind bein an ear?

get people permission to dump ya shit on them
Cut it out AP, if one of my niggas going through a tough time and all he wants to do is talk then I'll sit there and listen. It's the least a person can do. You niggas sit on this site being a shoulder to cry on for people you don't give a shit about once you close the browser but you don't wanna be bothered by your real life home boy.

An white employ guy at my work walk around sayin Gucci gang today all the time . I asked him "How old are you"? He said 44. I told why are u saying Gucci gang? He said he like that song.. I told him Cash everything around me dolla bill yall he then walked away.. White ppl smh

Damn son. Get it right at least

Cut it out AP, if one of my niggas going through a tough time and all he wants to do is talk then I'll sit there and listen. It's the least a person can do. You niggas sit on this site being a shoulder to cry on for people you don't give a shit about once you close the browser but you don't wanna be bothered by your real life home boy.
you trying so hard to disprove my post that you didnt even bother to read it in its entirety

i JUST said there is a difference b/t someone wanting to just vent vs someone venting and wanting you to provide them some guidance. A lot of shit is just gonna be some self reflection and a licensed therapist can help you reach that conclusion a lot faster than i can

besides, as objective as I can be when my friends talk to me, a therapist is possibly the most objective person they will encounter

they have no vested interest

its obvious Chitown B just wants to avoid having to pay to tell someone about his problems and trying to use his homeboys to vent for free

you bought them g-unit bra tops

stop being cheap nigga

Sometimes you can't vent to a therapist. Its some shit only ya niggas can understand.

I've had this issue. I was sitting there talking to some old white bitch about relationships and shit I didn't actually care about while its was dead bodies and drug shit that was actually fucking with me.

Fuck am I Tony soprano? I'm not talking to you. Shit I know could get me killed or locked up.

I just decided to deal with my shit. It's good days and bad ones. But @AZTG on some fuck shit telling us instead of his mans.

that aint selfish at all

if that shit is pulling you down then you gotta look out for you bruh. I know how that shit can be
Didn’t you say you were in a gang?

Well your brother says.....you were never in a gang..
Im not familiar with Delaware. So what level of diss is this?

Put it to you like this

Delaware is the Ohio of the east coast

you trying so hard to disprove my post that you didnt even bother to read it in its entirety

i JUST said there is a difference b/t someone wanting to just vent vs someone venting and wanting you to provide them some guidance. A lot of shit is just gonna be some self reflection and a licensed therapist can help you reach that conclusion a lot faster than i can

besides, as objective as I can be when my friends talk to me, a therapist is possibly the most objective person they will encounter

they have no vested interest
Ain't nobody trying to talk to strangers on personal issues. If you not willing to help your boy in his down time then how good of friends are you to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back