Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay outta food discussions, you eat salty rice so you have nothing to say about anything
i like how you try to overcompensate for eating sugar rice by saying that a pinch of salt equates to being salty rice

but gon head chef ramen noodle

this not the discussion for you

So Reason says the whole TDE is in the same studio for a month

sounds promising but why would Reason get the green light to drop the news? lol

i aint hatin, just seems like a call you give your captain

whats crazy is a lot of southerners migrated to the midwest, but its obvious whose folks had already set up shop as evidenced by their poor food preparation choices that have been passed down to their family tree...sad

yeah the west got more southern roots then midwest.....idk what they doing

but when i found out they was eatin gumbo and shit in Cali I knew it was real

I forget how different shit is....my uncle was just down here from Colorado and all they wanted was fried fish

said he literally can NOT get that shit at home.....long john silvers, thats it

You southerners still salivate over trash slave owners would throw to the slaves, nobody with sense still eating chitterlings and pig feet. Y'all free, you don't have to settle for that trash
I don't eat that shit now. Now some of my aunts and uncles will eat chitterlings round Thanksgiving or x mas that's it. Some people I know eat that shit like twice a month.

You southerners still salivate over trash slave owners would throw to the slaves, nobody with sense still eating chitterlings and pig feet. Y'all free, you don't have to settle for that trash

nobody eats that shit but old people and the few people our age that grew up at granny's house

im not even going down this road rn

hit the whats for dinner thread, I think im due for a couple drops this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back