Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet rice is a common for Spanish folk it’s called atole de arroz or arroz con leche. Lol
It’s actually pretty good but not the way it’s made in recipes online.
We talking about plain white rice not Spanish, Ethiopian,greek plain white rice sigh.i bet y'all eating frosting straight out the can like it's been and Jerry ice cream
:tuh:

Lil nigga punked out Namond but unfortunately got the beats put on him by killa Mike

They need a reboot of this show.

It's been 10 years since the finale.

Kenard should be a monster by now.

For as young as he was when he killed Omar, I think......by law.......they have to release him by the time he turns 21 or 25.

Can't remember which.

They need a reboot of this show.

It's been 10 years since the finale.

Kenard should be a monster by now.

For as young as he was when he killed Omar, I think......by law.......they have to release him by the time he turns 21 or 25.

Can't remember which.
Nah

that ship has sailed

there are more stories to tell in similar genres

everything don't need a continuation

Nah, the 5th season wasn't meant to be about what it was.

It was supposed to be about the hispanic/latino influence.......not the media.

They tried to set it up with the latino cats that Omar used to help him rob the CO-OP in season 4, but they had to choose another theme for season 5 because they couldn't get deep enough into that community to do the story justice.

Nah, the 5th season wasn't meant to be about what it was.

It was supposed to be about the hispanic/latino influence.......not the media.

They tried to set it up with the latino cats that Omar used to help him rob the CO-OP in season 4, but they had to choose another theme for season 5 because they couldn't get deep enough in that community to do the story justice.
ehhh...5 seasons is the sweet spot

i would rather watch the series over and over at my leisure the way it is vs trying to make myself comfortable with a back half of the series that just wasnt good as the top half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back