Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time in jersey..

This is what Kap kneeled for, these types of stories never broadcasted on local news, never were shared before. His stance in kneeling help shed light on the refusal of America to recognize that this happens, or even speak on it. I think homie was successful in that endeavor. Not that shit gone change with a snap of a finger though.

At someones house, watching the game on thanksgiving. They mad that I'm watching football.."we stand wit Kap"..

:huh:

Fuck that gotta do wit me?

ISIS been super quiet lately. Haven't seen a bombing or someone's head get chopped off in a minute.

I'm watching Curb Your Enthusiasm for the first time and
200.gif

Yea I was too young to understand seinfeld when it was out, I didn't catch the genius till about 10 years ago. I was on the King of Queens wave pretty early tho.

I tried to watch The Office for the 3rd time earlier this week, the shit's trash. I don't understand how anybody can like that bullshit.

Seinfeld
King of Queens
Curb Your Enthusiasm

are my go to white comedy shows. I can't think of any other good ones.

Yea I was too young to understand seinfeld when it was out, I didn't catch the genius till about 10 years ago. I was on the King of Queens wave pretty early tho.

I tried to watch The Office for the 3rd time earlier this week, the shit's trash. I don't understand how anybody can like that bullshit.

Seinfeld
King of Queens
Curb Your Enthusiasm

are my go to white comedy shows. I can't think of any other good ones.

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is funny af my nigga...

I never checked it out, the title sounds gay af. But i'll check it out after I watch all the seasons of CYE

Nah lol...it’s a funny ass show fam...I read a lot of it’s actually improvised...they actually went on tha road and performed one of their “classic eps” live in different theaters...1 episode, 2 of tha characters wanted to get approved for welfare so they started smoking crack so they would intentionally fail a drug test...shit was hilarious lmao

Nah lol...it’s a funny ass show fam...I read a lot of it’s actually improvised...they actually went on tha road and performed one of their “classic eps” live in different theaters...1 episode, 2 of tha characters wanted to get approved for welfare so they started smoking crack so they would intentionally fail a drug test...shit was hilarious lmao
Top 5 episode

My mom is funny as hell wit her old ass...she call me on tha phone telling me about how good my nephews basketball team is but they have this tall kid who can’t finish...she says to me “He does a really nice looking hook like....Lou Al Cindor...but the shit hits the bottom of the backboard every time!!”

So now I’m in tears laughing at tha Lou Al Cindor name drop and her saying that tha kids “shit always hits tha bottom of tha backboard!!”

I love that woman lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back