Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to make a what are you watching on TV thread

Brb

Good point.

He's doing his thing, but he was more or less saying the same thing that you are........just in a different way.

Basically, saying the Big Homie should stay in his lane and not try to be something he's not cut out for.

Like you said, the OG would be good at keeping shit away from schools, civilians, etc.

That's his lane.

Outside of that, however, OG should leave the rest up to people like dude in the video since......like you said........the Big Homie isn't cut out to be a community organizer in the truest sense of the word.

The comments were interesting too.

One of them said something to the effect of.........the educated dudes who grew up in the hood were considered lames while they were there, so......once they made it out.......they didn't feel like they had to reach out to a community that never showed them any love to begin with.

Especially considering that they don't think they're responsible for the condition of the community since they didn't create it.

Hold up.......here it is:

Topp Dawg 1 day ago

"There's usually a reason why the educated lame don't go back to the community. There is a mindset that his Docker wearing ass didn't fuck it up why should he clean it up

if anyting people made it hard on that lame because he was considered lame. There's a reason why they turn they backs because they know the hood never had theirs"
I cant wait til I get off this lane....

Shit getting me hype...
This shit is spot on.
But it's them and that mindframe that keeps others out. And its evident.

I'm watching Home Alone on TV. I noticed why the parents weren't arrested for neglect? They run off and leave a child at home alone with 2 burglars. Not only once but twice they neglected their child in Home Alone 2, when he was in a whole other city, in danger with the same burglars from Home Alone 1 while the family went to Chicago. Kevin's parents is enough evidence that they were shitty parents and they needed to be imprisoned alongside Marv and Harry.

Japanese or Korean yes.

But Chinese food here is just deep fried and sauced fast food.

They don't eat that type food in china.
And they don't know who general tsao is.

This is true but I used to work for a Chinese dude that goes back to mainland China twice a year. Man said he doesn't eat anything but KFC. That dog, cat, pigeon, whatever crawling around we eating shit is very real.

Japanese or Korean yes.

But Chinese food here is just deep fried and sauced fast food.

This is true but I used to work for a Chinese dude that goes back to mainland China twice a year. Man said he doesn't eat anything but KFC. That dog, cat, pigeon, whatever crawling around we eating shit is very real.
That's all cool...but don't get comfortable with my loot.
Imma need that back...so try not to get robbed ...

Stay safe

That's all cool...but don't get comfortable with my loot.
Imma need that back...so try not to get robbed ...

Stay safe

LongAlarmedGopher-small.gif

You niggas think you can just be out here with millions. Nah homie.
Shout out to @Rubato my nigga was bulletproof af today. I was tryna get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back