Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you know, people that blame their actions on outside influences just dont live consciously.

As a capricorn, we have horrible tact because one of our traits is the desire to be as realistic as possible because we crave simplicity.

At the same time, I have enough sense to not just insult people..on some "damn yo breath stink"..type shit..some people just have no home training

Well, you know, people that blame their actions on outside influences just dont live consciously.

As a capricorn, we have horrible tact because one of our traits is the desire to be as realistic as possible because we crave simplicity.

At the same time, I have enough sense to not just insult people..on some "damn yo breath stink"..type shit..some people just have no home training
good talk

whats for lunch

i used to credit my sign for making me wanna do hoodrat shit around November

called it an "itch" and everything....and really played into it

"uh oh its about that time of year....temptation is high and self control and moral values are low!....cant contain it, because stars"

:ohyea:

people that blame their actions on outside influences just dont live consciously.
Honestly.......

The word you looking for is honestly.

They know what the fuck they doing.

Lying.... They are liars and manipulators.

That's it.... Carry on

Honestly.......

The word you looking for is honestly.

They know what the fuck they doing.

Lying.... They are liars and manipulators.

That's it.... Carry on
I see where you are getting at, but you gotta start giving people the benefit of the doubt. I can say for me personally, the more conscious I become of my own actions. The more conscious I become of the actions of others.

The more I see that people in my life are only reacting to what I've been doing, rather than everyone is treating me coldly and keeping me at arms length. I've been a asshole to alot of people only because I believe nothing was wrong with what I was doing.

Not because I knew that was the case, but I thought that was the case. I was not living consciously. Alot of people thought like you thought, thinking I was lying to myself that I was not the issue.

Where as, I just wasnt aware that I was the issue. Feel me? So it can go both ways, it goes alot better once you remove the fear of being hurt.

Then they get mad for me calling them out on living their life off this shit

Talking about retrograde and 4th house

Then I get blocked

I’m like “I hate women” lol
Man im so tired of getting blocked. Bitch got mad cause i called her the name that was tatted on her chest.
"Thats not my name"
Came back with a burner acct and said "hey promise"

I see where you are getting at, but you gotta start giving people the benefit of the doubt. I can say for me personally, the more conscious I become of my own actions. The more conscious I become of the actions of others.

The more I see that people in my life are only reacting to what I've been doing, rather than everyone is treating me coldly and keeping me at arms length. I've been a asshole to alot of people only because I believe nothing was wrong with what I was doing.

Not because I knew that was the case, but I thought that was the case. I was not living consciously. Alot of people thought like you thought, thinking I was lying to myself that I was not the issue.

Where as, I just wasnt aware that I was the issue. Feel me? So it can go both ways, it goes alot better once you remove the fear of being hurt.
I don't buy it.

People are willfully ignorant because it serves their best interest.

You weren't unconscious of your actions. You just were being inconsiderate and largely not interested in anything but yourself.

You were not paying attention to other people because you didn't see a need to. You only were concerned with yourself.

You're self reflecting now and realize the importance in paying attention to others...

But it's not that you were unconscious.... You just didn't give a fuck about anything that wasn't about you....

I don't buy it.

People are willfully ignorant because it serves their best interest.

You weren't unconscious of your actions. You just were being inconsiderate and largely not interested in anything but yourself.

You were not paying attention to other people because you didn't see a need to. You only were concerned with yourself.

You're self reflecting now and realize the importance in paying attention to others...

But it's not that you were unconscious.... You just didn't give a fuck about anything that wasn't about you....
Isn't that the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back