Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
when people add sugar and shit to food that dont need it, it just masks the fact that whoever cooked it cant cook and they spreading those poor habits down to the chirren

and here's a thought, why not put ya fridge on the coldest setting and put ya milk right in front of it instead of using fucking ice??

did this nigga really just say the ice keeps the cereal crunchy?? So, milk makes it soggy, but add ice cubes that are...you know...made of water, and that melt keep them cruncy?

i can't deal with this nigga today man

Last edited:
Are you one of....

View attachment 167326

"Them"?
no

and unpopular opinion, people that use astrology to govern their life choices should be taken with a grain of salt

its cool for conversation but to be out here justifying your either shitty decisions or even the ones that end up working for you all b/c you were born on a certain day is foolish

no

and unpopular opinion, people that use astrology to govern their life choices should be taken with a grain of salt

its cool for conversation but to be out here justifying your either shitty decisions or even the ones that end up working for you all b/c you were born on a certain day is foolish

True. But scorpios still sneaky.

True. But scorpios still sneaky.
my honest opinion, I just think people handle situations different

i'll entertain there are some similarities in behavior, but it wouldn't point to the sign they were born as a definitive reason as to why they are the way they are

@AP21 I agree with you when it comes to decisions made based purely on astrology

My belief in astrolgy comes from the core aspects of each sun sign and how prominent those traits are in the people that share the sign.

Yes every one can be stubborn, sneaky, flighty, emotional, workaholic, aggressive, self centered, etc as are traits of a special sign. But the prominence of a trait in a person born under that sign, is where the truth lies. I have never ever, ever, met a Leo that wasnt boastful, sociable, and attention driven..

Now that's not to say they were a bad person, they may be boastful about their good deeds, use their sociable skills to bring others together, loves attention for their good deeds so they do alot of them.

You walk outside one night and look up at the stars and the constellations in the sky. You look up at the moon and realize how that moon pulls and pushes oceans trillions of tons heavy. And convince yourself that the constellations in the sky have no meaning for the time at which you were born.

Hell, people believe a man was resurrected from the dead based on a book meant to control the moral will of man. But dont believe in the mapped out stars that were only meant to give direction to travel and meaning to life.

I tell you what, the stars from back then are still in the sky. You can still use the north star to chart travel. How many men have you seen come back from the dead days later in your lifetime?

@AP21 I agree with you when it comes to decisions made based purely on astrology

My belief in astrolgy comes from the core aspects of each sun sign and how prominent those traits are in the people that share the sign.

Yes every one can be stubborn, sneaky, flighty, emotional, workaholic, aggressive, self centered, etc as are traits of a special sign. But the prominence of a trait in a person born under that sign, is where the truth lies. I have never ever, ever, met a Leo that wasnt boastful, sociable, and attention driven..

Now that's not to say they were a bad person, they may be boastful about their good deeds, use their sociable skills to bring others together, loves attention for their good deeds so they do alot of them.

You walk outside one night and look up at the stars and the constellations in the sky. You look up at the moon and realize how that moon pulls and pushes oceans trillions of tons heavy. And convince yourself that the constellations in the sky have no meaning for the time at which you were born.

Hell, people believe a man was resurrected from the dead based on a book meant to control the moral will of man. But dont believe in the mapped out stars that were only meant to give direction to travel and meaning to life.

I tell you what, the stars from back then are still in the sky. You can still use the north star to chart travel. How many men have you seen come back from the dead days later in your lifetime?
good rebuttal

make no mistake about it, im all for laughing at these astrology memes just like everyone else, but i've met some legit "crazy" people that if an interaction with a worker at starbucks is unpleasant, they blaming it on the persons sign

thats the stuff im talking about.

we all go through things. I think how we deal with them are whats most important and who we surround ourselves with. They are either going to support us whether we are right or wrong and hold us accountable, or they are going to coddle us and mask us from the harsh truths that we need to be exposed to.

I know I click with some of my friends more than others b/c i pay attention to cues and shit they give off. I know who i can joke with and what i can joke with them about, but i aint neva said "yo, thats that leo in you brah...its ok"

nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back