Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So BBB just gonna casually say they was selling shit at high prices cuz they could and no one mad we got hustled?

@AP21

This can't go overlooked.

He swindled black people under guise of black business and for the culture.

Are we gonna look at him as a marketing genius who sold crap or a nigga who thought he was a genius at marketing who pushed the crap.

How many in the jba busted they ankles of them kicks?

This should be the new outrage.
Black people been by one of our own with a white girl.

Then his homie stole from him. And why not...niggas stealing from other people..

Sad sax

So BBB just gonna casually say they was selling shit at high prices cuz they could and no one mad we got hustled?

@AP21

This can't go overlooked.

He swindled black people under guise of black business and for the culture.

Are we gonna look at him as a marketing genius who sold crap or a nigga who thought he was a genius at marketing who pushed the crap.

How many in the jba busted they ankles of them kicks?

This should be the new outrage.
Black people been by one of our own with a white girl.

Then his homie stole from him. And why not...niggas stealing from other people..

Sad sax
This nigga lonzo said he had to switch kicks every quarter cuz they weren't game ready and kept busting lmao wow smh. Once he stopped wearing them, he magically got better lmaooo.

Na man them niggas crooks haha

There is always some new campaign coming out and after reading some comments over a few threads the biggest bullshit campaign it seems like a lot people have bought into is
21988_82u6.png

I wish I could live long enough to see it but one fucking day niggas gonna learn but it ain't going to be in my lifetime though.

Nobody should just be believed just cause

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back