Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took that as something completely different

all my apartments had holes from me punching walls and doors and shit

made sense to blame self control issues on dad lmao
That ain't got shit to do with pops. I punch through my bedroom door after a fight with my brother once.

But since I have a dad I fixed it to get my security deposit back.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
I used the same wall mount I had for my last tv , but this sound bar is fuckin me up

Bout to go see if I can find a shelf I can mount for the sound bar.

You need to use a sheetrock anchor or a toggle bolt. I assume it doesn't line up with a stud, so you need something to help it stay in the sheetrock alone.

i hate that shit....thats why I barely have anything on my walls

for the few things I do have, I use the brass picture hangers with a nail....shit holds pretty nice anywhere

i hate that shit....thats why I barely have anything on my walls

for the few things I do have, I use the brass picture hangers with a nail....shit holds pretty nice anywhere
Those are the shit. Keeps it in with no additional shit. But sheetrock anchors are easy as fuck to install

You got to be an arrogant...self-absorbed muthafucca to think a random person should automatically know who you are. Then have the audacity to get mad when they don't know you...b/c YOU are just a regular azzz muthafucca.

These damn people I swear

Yo it’s funny you asked this shit tho.

I swear to god, this is the first time as an adult I’m pissed af I didn’t grow up with a dad. I always got money, got bitches, never been scared of no nigga, BUT THIS SHIT?!?! is pissing me df off.
Facts the older u get they more life lessons you realized you missed out on! Lmao have you punching air like Cuba

Yo it’s funny you asked this shit tho.

I swear to god, this is the first time as an adult I’m pissed af I didn’t grow up with a dad. I always got money, got bitches, never been scared of no nigga, BUT THIS SHIT?!?! is pissing me df off.

My pops was around and I still don’t do that home improvement shit!! Fuck all’at my nigga...I stopped stressing out over that shit years ago...whole lot less stressful paying somebody who know what tf they doin’...plus that leaves more time for gettin’/fuckin’ chicks lol

And as far as holes in walls?!?! Shiiiiiiit... I’ve never gotten a deposit back because everywhere I’ve ever lived has proof I lived in that bitch...including my parents house where my old room still ain’t got no door smh lol

:ualreadyknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back