Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the argument is no longer in their favor the thread gotta get the fuck outta here lmao. Modus operandi.
Image result for yawn gif

A person who really wants to be with you, wants you to know so you shouldn't have to ask where you stand. If you have to ask, it may be time you realize that sometimes you just gotta let a mf go, even when you don't want to.

Sometimes a person just don't know how to put that shit in words. Sometimes you need to present that opportunity for the person to speak up because they might not be on the same schedule or understand you got a time limit on the shit. Sometimes that person is wondering the same shit about you. Speak up.

Bet. Bombed on you niggas then all of a sudden niggas tired of talking.

"Lock it up chichi"

Smmfh.
i guess our definitions of bombed are different but if you want to create a space for you and whoever else felt like 40 pages wasnt enough, you have that right

i guess our definitions of bombed are different but if you want to create a space for you and whoever else felt like 40 pages wasnt enough, you have that right
Y'all do have a problem of locking threads that's still generating posts, even Race called you out on it a few pages back

Y'all do have a problem of locking threads that's still generating posts, even Race called you out on it a few pages back
ok

like i said...you could've started whatever thread you need to make to continue the discussion by now

it was spinning tires in mud at the end

its locked, and it's not getting unlocked

ok

like i said...you could've started whatever thread you need to make to continue the discussion by now

it was spinning tires in mud at the end

its locked, and it's not getting unlocked

Well you shouldn't have kept going in there if you had no more interest in it

Instead of arguing for 2-3 pages in here about it...

somebody just make a damn "Running people off of ABW discussion continued...." thread and be done with it already. Jeez
now you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back