Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing with Du who probably a good dude you just got to ignore them. Now maybe he was talking to a bunch of bums or stubborn and unyielding. Sometimes you just got to ignore niggas in real life. Dude could’ve been a deadbeat or could’ve been going thru it idk. He was definitely trying to co sign him tho. But many niggas don’t talk nicely

lol@ locking a thread when there's still people actively posting in it.

Isn't that the whole point of a message board?

To generate discussion?

Anyway, since that thread is locked and I can't address it there..........I'm gonna have to address it here.

What is it I need to address?

This post by @AP21:

Why do I want to address this post?

Because of this post:

What's wrong with this picture?

Why would I have a problem with this post?

Ok, I'll explain.

AP prefaces his post by saying that "not all names on here have been accused of being a sexual harasser."

And that some of them are accused of being antagonizers and instigators.

I can't speak for anyone else on that list.........only for myself.

AP finally acknowledged that not one woman on ABW has accused me of sexually harassing her:

Everybody keeping up so far?

Good.

SO WHY IN THE FUCK AM I THE FIRST PERSON ON THAT LIST..............WHEN I HAVEN'T BEEN ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY HARASSING ANYONE???

And I don't wanna hear any bullshit about "well, the list wasn't in any particular order" either.

I just wanna know why I was the FIRST PERSON WHO CAME TO MIND when........according to you..........THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THAT LIST WHO WOMEN HAVE ACTUALLY ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT???

What's the logic behind that?

Seriously.

You really don't see how fucked up that is???

Or do you really think that someone who's been labelled as an antagonizer/instigator or "creepy" is just as bad as someone who's been accused of sexual harassment?

I can't be the only person who sees something wrong with this.

This would've made a good closing argument in your ABW trial. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back