Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was talking to someone today, you gotta understand. This 8k 4k HDR TVs, these 1080p gaming systems. These are the ataris to kids under 10 years old.

They are gonna have nano tech, augmented reality, quantum cpus...that shit is crazy.

Saw a pic of a CPU chip being offloaded into a bus. It took 8 men to take it off a flatbed. 50 years later that chip can be held with your thumb and index finger.

Think about something as small as a fly able to shape reality, and calculate shit faster than our brightest minds, amazing.

Bruhhhhhh I gotta chill....

Like I be thinking I'm mature..... But I'm still wild with it....

So my nephew turn 24 today.... I'm at the birthday/labor day cookout....

And I'm in my real talk mode with my nephew's.... One turning 24, the other 21....,

They chilling, their little homies. My one nephew the birthday boy... He got his shorty there.....

So I'm speaking real talk to my nephew's....

Now mind you my sister like 44-45 I forget.... Her little homie.... He like pushing 50... But he hood.... And he got his little hood booger friends there.... But I'm talking to my nephews about family, children, their future and all that shit....

I'm going on and on about how I know how their little homies having kids n shit and dealing with all that... But I'm telling them they doing good without them.

Don't rush into that shit... Don't knock up no chick you don't fuck with.. Them type situations will fuck your whole life up.

I ain't got all the answers... But I can tell you having all your kids by the same woman.... And that woman being your wife is a lot less stressful than having your kids spread all out over the globe with different chicks n shit...

So these old head niggaz start chiming in...... They start chiming in how my nephew's don't wanna be like them... The nigga my sister dating talking about how he got 6 kids, 10 grand kids and how stressful Christmas is...

I'm like nigga...... Christmas...... How was them grocery days... Back to school..... Just regular daily maintenance in general....

This old ass nigga was like, naw their moms had that.... So I turn to my nephew's, and I'm like

See... That's weak as shit.... All my kids are my responsibility.... I'm there for everything, and yea that shit a lot... But I always promised myself I was gonna be there for my kids....

So homie get defensive and says well he was young and he was living wild and sometimes shit happens....

And I'm like yea.... But I was young too... But I made decisions... Conscious decisionsv to keep myself away from that shit....

My nephew's 21 & 24 no kids..... I was 24 with no kids... I'm telling them, that example y'all saw me set.... That's what up....

How many kids you have at 24 homie?

He was like 4

And you still had 2 more???

You was fucking up....I don't want that for my nephew's... No judgement.... But that's not what's up

Last edited:
Like it wasn't till we was leaving I realized how hard I went...

Cuz my nephew's and their homies dapping me up like... Good shit Unc.... Yo you still wild though....

So I'm in the car with my wife like ..... Wild? I was wild? She was like all them old niggaz was tight. They left to go on a beer run n everything to get some air...

I tried to put to it, but they was like naw cuz I walked in with a case..... So they had the next.....

I'm still kinda buzzed

Bruhhhhhh I gotta chill....

Like I be thinking I'm mature..... But I'm still wild with it....

So my nephew turn 24 today.... I'm at the birthday/labor day cookout....

And I'm in my real talk mode with my nephew's.... One turning 24, the other 21....,

They chilling, their little homies. My one nephew the birthday boy... He got his shorty there.....

So I'm speaking real talk to my nephew's....

Now mind you my sister like 44-45 I forget.... Her little homie.... He like pushing 50... But he hood.... And he got his little hood booger friends there.... But I'm talking to my nephews about family, children, their future and all that shit....

I'm going on and on about how I know how their little homies having kids n shit and dealing with all that... But I'm telling them they doing good without them.

Don't rush into that shit... Don't knock up no chick you don't fuck with.. Them type situations will fuck your whole life up.

I ain't got all the answers... But I can tell you having all your kids by the same woman.... And that woman being your wife is a lot less stressful than having your kids spread all out over the globe with different chicks n shit...

So these old head niggaz start chiming in...... They start chiming in how my nephew's don't wanna be like them... The nigga my sister dating talking about how he got 6 kids, 10 grand kids and how stressful Christmas is...

I'm like nigga...... Christmas...... How was them grocery days... Back to school..... Just regular daily maintenance in general....

This old ass nigga was like, naw their moms had that.... So I turn to my nephew's, and I'm like

See... That's weak as shit.... All my kids are my responsibility.... I'm there for everything, and yea that shit a lot... But I always promised myself I was gonna be there for my kids....

So homie get defensive and says well he was young and he was living wild and sometimes shit happens....

And I'm like yea.... But I was young too... But I made decisions... Conscious decisionsv to keep myself away from that shit....

My nephew's 21 & 24 no kids..... I was 24 with no kids... I'm telling them, that example y'all saw me set.... That's what up....

How many kids you have at 24 homie?

He was like 4

And you still had 2 more???

You was fucking up....I don't want that for my nephew's... No judgement.... But that's not what's up
If you havent had any kids before age 25 than you wasnt getting any pussy Frfr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back