Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Wonder what them collection plates intake looking like

Mane I'm sitting hea flipping thru the channels and see Keith sweat on TV doing the time life thing selling thr cds and they got a 150 quiet storm tracks. I've legit sat here for 15 mins vibing to these 15 sec clips on all the songs on the album. 10cds 150 songs 4 payment of 29.99:foh3:

Mane I'm sitting hea flipping thru the channels and see Keith sweat on TV doing the time life thing selling thr cds and they got a 150 quiet storm tracks. I've legit sat here for 15 mins vibing to these 15 sec clips on all the songs on the album. 10cds 150 songs 4 payment of 29.99:foh3:
Dead

I need a new boxing game in my life. We aint had a fight night since 2011..
Or a new def jam ffny would be crucial too
They said Eddie Hearn got the ear of EA sports.... If he makes it happen I'll take back 60% of the bad things I said about him

:kellz1:
They said Eddie Hearn got the ear of EA sports.... If he makes it happen I'll take back 60% of the bad things I said about him
Please don't he deserves all of them.

And they have been developing a game for a while at a snails pace

It should come out in 2040 at this rate

. https://www.round4roundboxing.com/

His mismatches are insulting.

It's clear he's just building highlight reels...

Outside of Canelo/GGG I haven't seen one competitive fight on DAZN

Yo why yall change my AVI?

I already knew AP was talking about me, been peep in several threads he'll try to say what I said in a nicer way..

I don't care fam...we on the internet

One of my sisters can square up and break a nigga jaw..my female cousins moved weight..that fragile shit can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back