Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t eaten beef or pork since about 1997-‘98ish...so that means no fast good burgers of any kind...but today I went to BK to try that “impossible whopper”....NIGGA!! BK got me back as a customer until them bitches get “Popeyes chicken sammich” busy/sold out...that shit was BUS-muthafuckin-IN’!!!
Lol...yeah it’s tha meatless burger pause...not sure if it’s actual grass in that bitch but that shit damn sure good Aye Eff!!

:cry:

Turned this brotha back to a full on BK crackhead. Lol!

The day that shyt goes away...Word gonna be in the BK parking lot like...

giphy.gif

I could tell this nigga he dealing with a tranny right now but imma let the beat build.

:hahaha:

Stupid nigga.

Turned this brotha back to a full on BK crackhead. Lol!

The day that shyt goes away...Word gonna be in the BK parking lot like...

View attachment 163470

You should have tried their vegetarian Whopper back around 2002.

ShyDangerousBirdofparadise-size_restricted.gif

I decided to try it for lunch one day for God only knows what reason. Shit was so fuckin disgusting I turned the car around, rolled my ass back to BK's, walked in and dropped it on the counter like "Y'all finna gimme a real Whopper. This shit tastes like ass".

Walked out with a freshly cooked Whopper too.

You should have tried their vegetarian Whopper back around 2002.

ShyDangerousBirdofparadise-size_restricted.gif

I decided to try it for lunch one day for God only knows what reason. Shit was so fuckin disgusting I turned the car around, rolled my ass back to BK's, walked in and dropped it on the counter like "Y'all finna gimme a real Whopper. This shit tastes like ass".

Walked out with a freshly cooked Whopper too.

This impossible whopper hittin’ bruh...real shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back