Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that...fight back @DOS_patos !! They trying to punk you G...niggaz don’t have tha time, nautical navigation skills OR gas to squad up on Swamp boats and cross tha Atlantic to pull up on you in Switzerland...you got this bro

:ghost:
Niggas know they was wrong....so now they busy.
Like I'm scared to admit I took a shot.

One person implies something and not a nigga questions it.

How a nigga warn somebody cuz he wrong.
I'm about to sue.

Bastids

reading batman: noman's land

this nigga batman be causally killing niggaz like shit.....yo slam knocked a nigga into the harbor and set off a water mine.....

didn't even flinch.....like there's no chance someone who fell onto a mine in water that deep, and no way to get out and didn't die......

alfred asked batman how he felt, and this nigga said great.....

reading batman: noman's land

this nigga batman be causally killing niggaz like shit.....yo slam knocked a nigga into the harbor and set off a water mine.....

didn't even flinch.....like there's no chance someone who fell onto a mine in water that deep, and no way to get out and didn't die......

alfred asked batman how he felt, and this nigga said great.....

Truth be told...tha reason I never got into comics is cuz I’d get lost tryin’ to follow all those fuckin’ text bubbles around tha page!! Smh I’d be reading some shit 1 nigga sayin’ and go to tha next bubble and that niggaz bubbled response didn’t make any sense...that was because I missed a drop down bubble from tha 1st nigga...shit irritated me so I just gave up...tha pics be cool tho

:ualreadyknow:

Truth be told...tha reason I never got into comics is cuz I’d get lost tryin’ to follow all those fuckin’ text bubbles around tha page!! Smh I’d be reading some shit 1 nigga sayin’ and go to tha next bubble and that niggaz bubbled response didn’t make any sense...that was because I missed a drop down bubble from tha 1st nigga...shit irritated me so I just gave up...tha pics be cool tho

you sound like a cat when it sees a laser pointer

try the DC streaming app, it will go slide by slide for you...impossible to get lost....

but these stories be good as fuck...

i think that's why i be so pissed..... i be reading shit that's 10 times better than every movie they got out, and i'm like

:imsayin: how the fuck are they still making bad movies!!!!!!!

:niggaa:dopeness.....pure fucking dopeness....right the fuck here!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back