Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of ignoring dogs. Story time.

New years 2009. My girl and her fam go to the DR for new years. They had money. They ask me to watch they dog. Im like cool.

New years eve im like shit I got they whole house. Invited people over, threw the dog in the basement and locked the door.

Whole night we taking shots. Im 19, so I was drinking some trash ass smirnoff. Didnt know any better.

A few bottles later we all passed out.

Got up around noon. Head pounding. Yall remember them smirnoff hangovers? Worst pain.

I kick everyone out, dip out, get food, chill with my fam.

I remembered the dog a whole day later.

Sped to her house.

Bruh. Worst shit ever. I get there and the house is burnt down. Fire fighters there. Man I went around the block like 5 times talking about I know this aint her house.

Long story short, i make believe idk whats going on. The dog is dead. Im consoling my girl. We all like wow what a freak accident. First few days im good.

A week or so later, the investigation turns up the fact that the fire started cause something started scratching at the electrical wires in the basement. Everyone automatically knew it was the dog, and everyone came to the conclusion that I threw the dog in the basement.

Relationship ended that same day. She broke up with me and I never really saw her again.

I really liked her too but i wasnt even mad at her.

I gave you an ether...but cot damn I'm over here lmao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back