Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went there 1 time in my youth.Hopefully it brings money into the city.

Im themed parked out though. I live 10 minutes from Six Flags/Hurricane Harbor in Arlington and 15 minutes away from the Indoor Water Park in Grand Prairie

I still havent hit up Great Wolf....the kids gone love that shit

I went there 1 time in my youth.Hopefully it brings money into the city.

Im themed parked out though. I live 10 minutes from Six Flags/Hurricane Harbor in Arlington and 15 minutes away from the Indoor Water Park in Grand Prairie
i dont think they gonna bring it back

i want them to b/c it would be easier to drive 45-60 min to NOLA to go to one and go frequently vs packing up and trying to plan around school breaks and shit

I wanna take my daughter and Dixie landing is ok, but i want something a lil more festive

I was bout to Lol this shit but u aint even lion. We only got 4 my months left in 2019

giphy.gif

that shit scary

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when my boo “talks” to his sister. I’ll settle for seeing the look on her face next time she sees me lol

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when my boo “talks” to his sister. I’ll settle for seeing the look on her face next time she sees me lol
que??

Shit I better start planning my birthday now time is flying...

I don't think I've ever really planned out a birthday. Made dinner reservations before but outside of that never made plans. I've always like my shit to be spontaneous.

Any idea of what your plans are? What type of stuff have you planned before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back