Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oddly specific red flag thread. Go.

They're not capable of formulating sentences that includes nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. Instead they rely on YOU to carry the conversation. While their lazy azzz gives 5 word or less responses.

if she was only stripping to pay for college but dont have a degree
tenor.gif

here ill start: men that refer to themselves as alpha males, guaranteed to be misogynistic assholes. not up for debate

The most hillarious thing about the alpha male bullshit is that it's not even real. The concept came from what scientists thought wolf society was like. The problem was that they has been studying wolves in captivity. When they switched to studying wolves in the wild, they found out that there was no such thing as "alpha males" only parent wolves that cared for and protected their children. The alpha male was purely a result of human intervention into the lives of the wolves. In other words, humans have been pushing rhetoric they thought pertained to a concept taken from wolf society but was in fact, really just a coping mechanism by wolves to deal with the captivity forced on them by humans.

TL:DR The concept of alpha males isn't even real for wolf societies, so we humans definitely shouldn't be trying to build our society around it.

If you successful at stuff and with every revelation she learns of, she’s surprised

Oh you got your own place!?

Oh you ain’t still making payments on your car, ain’t this a 2022?

Oh your kids love you and you get along with you ex?

Oh you ain’t scared of your mama?

Oh you closet ain’t full of jordans

Oh you own dress shoes

Oh, you bathe every night

She don’t ever expect you to be solid in places where a grown man should be

Oh yeah too easily impressed is a good one

They will open the door for you then try to never let you out

why you eat my baby lunchable?

I guess I’ll take the plan B

When I’m gonna meet your family

You can’t stay over on Wednesday. I got inspection

If he says he's a high value male.
Says he want a woman who is feminine, fit, and friendly.
Calls me big money.
Asks for my socials instead of my number.
Hates his child's mother or his own mother.

Back