Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oddly specific red flag thread. Go.

Naw, that means you are gonna be involved in her drama and fights every time yall out. By random strangers. It is worst when you at a restaurant.
Sounds more asshole/immoral or just going out of your way to talk down to people.

I was thinking : assertive/amoral she's just generally unlikable, unsympathetic, and cold towards people.

attitude problems (not mental problems like bipolar,schizophrenic,etc.) Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Just-Bring-It-GIF-StoneColdSteveAustin-JustBringIt-LetsGo-Discover-and...gif

Don't matter. Arsonist?Narcissist?Manipulative?Egotistical? Been there, done that, definitely will go back.

tumblr_mujyqqbG5m1rdnqnno1_500.gif

Sounds more asshole/immoral or just going out of your way to talk down to people.

I was thinking : assertive/amoral she's just generally unlikable, unsympathetic, and cold towards people.

attitude problems (not mental problems like bipolar,schizophrenic,etc.) View attachment 508484

Don't matter. Arsonist?Narcissist?Manipulative?Egotistical? Been there, done that, definitely will go back.

View attachment 508488
More like just having a short temper, cold, attitude type personality. If it causes friction with others, you will get pulled into it. I have seen it with a friend of mine. That is when you stop taking her around friend or family gatherings.

0b2543d530aa74d81e6e4596da8b48a4.jpg

Fraid not
So just to be clear, extensive devil fruit knowledge isn't something you look for in a man? Like that means nothing to you?

31765f8ed7f67ff77a12764a723a281d.gif

So just to be clear, extensive devil fruit knowledge isn't something you look for in a man? Like that means nothing to you?

31765f8ed7f67ff77a12764a723a281d.gif
Tf is devil fruit? Is that a show?

To be clear, I watch anime lol. I'm very casual with it tho. I'll watch anything if it catch my interest. I'm in the middle of a few rn. But every....and I mean EVERY man I've told that I've seen whatever show, they dk how to fuckin act. Leave me alone lol

If she is nice to you but mean to everyone else.

Yeah I fell for that trap. Shit was good till it wasn't. Last time I seen ol girl I was light jogging into a club and telling my mans who was running the door not to let her back in.

Back