I knew that mask was gonna get cracked the fuck open lol. Dope ass fight between them two.

Some folks prolly gonna complain that it takes away from how much of a badass Vader is but I like how they showcased when Obi-Wan was focussed he was not to be fucked with.

Great season overall. Not sure where they would take it if it were to return for another

They should have told us what became of Reva.

I thought we would have at least got an after credits scene hinting at where she's going or what she's about to get into. I thought I read something a lil while back about a potential spin-off for her character

My other gripe is Obi Wan knows what Vader has done since ROTS and decided to spare him again to continue to terrorize the galaxy, I'll rather them not having that fight. It would have been best for Vader to win and have Kenobi barely escape, then have Sidious tell Vader that Kenobi not a threat so get your head into what I have planned

So did obi-wan give that deep scar on Darth Vader head from this fight ? 🤔
160d7f00-8bcd-472e-af9f-81d88ede72b8

I don't need to see Obi-Wan having sand adventures

Actually I interpreted that as he's now comfortable LEAVING Tatooine from time to time to fight the good fight. He doesnt need to babysit Luke anymore, The Force will provide.

I fucks with the season finale. Obi-Wan reminded me of Batman in the Dark Knight Rises; washed when he first fought Bane, then himself back up to snuff and rose stronger than ever.

Obi-Wan using the force with those rocks on Vader was good shit; I don’t think I’ve ever since Obi channel that type of power before.

As for Reva, I still don’t know why she was hunting Luke after Vader gutted her. Seems to me Disney left the door open for her to get a spin-off…that is, if all the incels would ever support it.

There has to be a Vader spin-off. One that shows all the lies and deceit of Sidious fucking with him, the lies about Luke’s and Leia’s death, the trials Sidious put Vader through to prove his loyalty to the Dark Side, which we all know is what leads him to turn on Sidious at the end of ROTJ.

Maaaaaan I'm not cool with how that fight went, I gotta do some research on Vader's black air force energy around this time.
And ALLLLLL the ish that's happen you just gonna walk away man listen smh. Outside if that dope fight

I fucks with the season finale. Obi-Wan reminded me of Batman in the Dark Knight Rises; washed when he first fought Bane, then himself back up to snuff and rose stronger than ever.

Obi-Wan using the force with those rocks on Vader was good shit; I don’t think I’ve ever since Obi channel that type of power before.

As for Reva, I still don’t know why she was hunting Luke after Vader gutted her. Seems to me Disney left the door open for her to get a spin-off…that is, if all the incels would ever support it.

Even in the prequels they said Obi-Wan was wise as Yoda and as powerful as Mace Windu.. we just never seen him show it before like that. That shit was wild!

Maaaaaan I'm not cool with how that fight went, I gotta do some research on Vader's black air force energy around this time.
And ALLLLLL the ish that's happen you just gonna walk away man listen smh. Outside if that dope fight

Yeah.. I mean I see what they were tryna do.. but they coulda had Padme voice in the background saying "there is still good in him" right before he's about to deliver the killing blow to show more of a reason why Obi-Wan spared him rather than him just walking away

Reactions: TheNightKing
There has to be a Vader spin-off. One that shows all the lies and deceit of Sidious fucking with him, the lies about Luke’s and Leia’s death, the trials Sidious put Vader through to prove his loyalty to the Dark Side, which we all know is what leads him to turn on Sidious at the end of ROTJ.
Sidious didn't know about Luke until after a New Hope and didn't know about Leia until Vader probed Luke's mind in ROTJ

Even in the prequels they said Obi-Wan was wise as Yoda and as powerful as Mace Windu.. we just never seen him show it before like that. That shit was wild!

Yeah.. I mean I see what they were tryna do.. but they coulda had Padme voice in the background saying "there is still good in him" right before he's about to deliver the killing blow to show more of a reason why Obi-Wan spared him rather than him just walking away

Mace Windu is a character I wouldn't mind seeing a story on

For all the people out there bitchin' and complaining I'm wondering what was their expectations for this show?

My other gripe is Obi Wan knows what Vader has done since ROTS and decided to spare him again to continue to terrorize the galaxy, I'll rather them not having that fight. It would have been best for Vader to win and have Kenobi barely escape, then have Sidious tell Vader that Kenobi not a threat so get your head into what I have planned
Obi wan couldn't bring himself to deliver the killing blow he still wants to save Anakin. He's waiting on Luke to grow up. Also he wasn't planning on winning that fight he sacrificed himself for the good of those path people just like he secrificed himself so that Luke Leia and Han could escape the death star. I didn't like the idea of Kenobi and Vader fighting again or even meeting up again in this series but I'd say it was handled well. The pacing and the flow was even and not over the top and flashy like in revenge of the sith given the emotional content of that fight. I'm just glad they didn't do this shit...