Welcome To aBlackWeb

For all the people out there bitchin' and complaining I'm wondering what was their expectations for this show?

I just want something with stakes. Often times they play it way too safe and tend to hold the audience hand when dealing with any scene that has some gravity to it.
We already know the story because of the way SW has been written over the years but that doesn't mean it has to be predictable when you're filling in the blanks.

To this day, in my opinion, Rogue One has been the best live action film or show Disney has created since they took over.

I just want something with stakes. Often times they play it way too safe and tend to hold the audience hand when dealing with any scene that has some gravity to it.
We already know the story because of the way SW has been written over the years but that doesn't mean it has to be predictable when you're filling in the blanks.

To this day, in my opinion, Rogue One has been the best live action film or show Disney has created since they took over.

And that is exactly why I want something with characters we arent familiar with rather than dipping into the same ol well like theyve been doing.

There's a bigass universe... explore that shit!

Finally got a chance to binge this

3 episodes in and I love the direction they took. Rescuing Leah was a great turn. The girl channeled her inner Carrie, great job so far. Reminds me of Lyanna Mormont

Lil squabble between Vader and Ben *nigga ain't earned the name Obi Wan back imo* was nice

Ay @Inori

I didn’t think they would crack his mask AGAIN like that I thought they was gonna be better than that lol

my apologies

they even took the same line he said to Ahsokha.. "Then you wil DIE!!!" 🤣

I guess they figured the people that didnt watch rebels would appreciate the hell out of it and the folks that did wouldnt really give a shit

Kinda didn’t like the finale all that mu CJ I guess from expectations but it was a good end to a very good show

they did a great job with this

Obi Wan Kenobi Season 1 Episode 6 Good ending(?) to the series. I feel like i got just all the right amount of everything but i would have loved another 30 minutes. It hit some good notes and some just felt like filler and lackluster. Im ok with the series ending here but if a season 2 happens there are definitely paths the story can take.

And Reva… either they should’ve trimmed her side story down to just a Vader goon, or they shoulda made this shit go a whole 10 episodes and fleshed it out completely.

They used her as filler, and I think the character working with the premise it had, deserved better.

Back