Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reva was just aite to me.. the actress loosened up a bit and has gotten better as the series progressed.

It's wild though seeing so many people excited about Hayden tho when alooooot of folks were shitting on the prequels and Hayden/Anakin being a whiney little bitch throughout the prequels. Maybe Clone Wars expanding on the character development helped with that.. maybe some folks in hindsight mightve shit on the prequels too hard

Reva was just aite to me.. the actress loosened up a bit and has gotten better as the series progressed.

It's wild though seeing so many people excited about Hayden tho when alooooot of folks were shitting on the prequels and Hayden/Anakin being a whiney little bitch throughout the prequels. Maybe Clone Wars expanding on the character development helped with that.. maybe some folks in hindsight mightve shit on the prequels too hard
The sequel trilogy helped as well lol

Anakin was bad in those prequel movies, from him whining and the trash dialogue from him and Padme

If Reva wants to get revenge for what Vader did to her friends, why would she join him? She probably participated in killing force-sensitive children.

Obi Wan Kenobi gave me what I wanted this week even though I would have liked another 20 minutes. Plus there were some inconsistencies. Darth Vader at the height of his powers. More reflecting on his time as Anakin Skywalker and training with Kenobi and his connection to Reva.Ingrams acting actually improved in portions of this episode. I hope the conclusion is 90 minutes.

Nah it's just that the kiddies who grew up on clone wars are adults now so all this new found Anakin fandom is from them. All I hear on every reddit or you tube comment is " my boy Anakin this blah blah blah. You would thing with the Anakin I flash back and revas story arc and reveal(so obvious) finally tied up would shut these whiny little bitches up. You'd think the reunion of their blond baired blue eyed hero god would quell the bitching, but naw they'll find something else to bitch about . This says it best about star wars fans:

@2:54 mark

I was expecting him to use both sabers to cut her head off

I liked how they showed that she was no threat to him. It was like he was just playing with her the whole time

Also I always thought that spinning saber was a stupid design because a jedi could just stab the middle

I was expecting him to use both sabers to cut her head off

I liked how they showed that she was no threat to him. It was like he was just playing with her the whole time

Also I always thought that spinning saber was a stupid design because a jedi could just stab the middle
That actually happened in the rebels show that's how the grand; nauisitor got defeated.. I don't like that show beyond season 1 btw. I feel they should've focused more on kanan and not made Ezra force sensitive. Another the jg I liked about that lightsaber fight between Vader and reva was that Vader did the saber throw and it was much smoother than when he did it in return of the Jedi. It was almost like battlefront.

starting to think we may not see a proper fight between ObiWan and Vader. With one episode left I see it more likely that Obi Wan faces off with Reva to protect Luke rather than him fighting Vader again. I thought we might see a teamup of Obi Wan and Reva vs Vader but im starting to doubt that now

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
63b7961466a27f2a550f9fb7d29160a4b26c0812.gifv

716b534dd0468a6b5e7f6c188eb3c95fd9be1cc7.gifv

12e2fdd9f10193d575d97e3f68b072cfc09e1ae2.gifv

ed1fd98c07000dcaa0236296b972bc89fbe9a601.gifv

f594f46e165321c36398260927c3a14a690ca194.gifv

Back