Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obama explains what he did for black people

You think it is wise or safe to decriminalize drugs like cocaine? Can you explain how the U.S. would be better in going that route?

You realize cocaine wasn't always illegal right? Neither were marijuana or heroin. It's already been pointed out, but those drugs weren't made illegal to make the U.S. better. They were made illegal to fight against blacks and hippies.

If you want to know how decriminalizing or legalizing those drugs would make the U.S. better, just go read up on prohibition. Pretty much every problem that stems from illegal drugs in the nation today were present with alcohol during prohibition. As soon as alcohol was legalized again, most of that shit went away. Yes, our society still has issues with alcoholism, drunk driving, and other alcohol related problems, but the U.S. is without a doubt better off than it was during Prohibition.

I think many and most people feel he could’ve did more. Especially for things like police brutality and education and military shit. But we also know he was blocked from a lot of shit because he was a black president. You can’t say this happens because of race in regards to every other topic but the presidency. Folks talk about what he did for gays. Which he just allowed them to be married. And people look at that like he cared more for gays than straight black people.
The Civil Rights Division he tried to establish within the US Dept of Justice would have dealt with police brutality and other systemic issues directly. That would have been the oy function of that office and I believe it was blocked by congress

Democrats had control in his first term. What was the excuse then?
No they didnt. Stop saying this after he was elected...the next mid term the Repubs took control of the House and gained more seats in the Senate. Which was why there was a lot of filibustering and out right opposition to many of the policies he tried to bring to the table. This is well documented bro

Last edited:
a whole buncha shit.

what you doing?
I haven't really been in/put myself in a position to do anything for black people as a whole so I'd say not much. Then again I don't question or complain about what someone else has or hasn't done. I'd rather be the change I wish to see in the world.

No they didnt. Stop saying this after he was elected...the next mid term the Repubs took control of congress. Which was why there was a lot of filibustering and out right opposition to many of the policies he tried to bring to the table. This is well documented bro

Wasn’t he hit with the most his first 4 years than any president ever?

No they didnt. Stop saying this after he was elected...the next mid term the Repubs took control of congress. Which was why there was a lot of filibustering and out right opposition to many of the policies he tried to bring to the table. This is well documented bro
From 2009-2011

How you know?

Not just that, but other incidents I've seen with my own eyes where we had mfers there to exploit and take advantage of righteous fury
They could careless about "pro black" "hotep" "conscious" standing up and fighting back against to white supremacy, police brutality, injustice let alone the black victims
They were there to rob, steal etc....

From 2009-2011
Yeah. Thats why I said after the mid terms the dems lost the majority which led to the filibusters, etc

If you look at the bills and measures passed during the first two years it was all geared towards recovering the economy. Remember, we were in the midst of a terrible recession. That dem congress led the country to recovery.

once the economic crisis was done...the repubs had gained ground and many of the civil rights laws and bills were stuck on the floor of congress because dems lost the majority

But you know this

I haven't really been in/put myself in a position to do anything for black people as a whole so I'd say not much. Then again I don't question or complain about what someone else has or hasn't done. I'd rather be the change I wish to see in the world.
cool...i get that.

but even people who do shit people say cant say shit.

its so many variables.
oh he did this but not that.
or why he do it like that?
or it wasnt enough
or he didnt finish this but he finished that for white people.
or he aint even from the mud he was born privilaged.

so much shit goes into giving back or helping that i see why some people say fuck it when they make it.

its harder to help than it is to not look back. but then you selling out for not helping.

shit is crazy

Not just that, but other incidents I've seen with my own eyes where we had mfers there to exploit and take advantage of righteous fury
They could careless about "pro black" "hotep" "conscious" standing up and fighting back against to white supremacy, police brutality, injustice let alone the black victims
They were there to rob, steal etc....
Hmmm interesting.

Yeah. Thats why I said after the mid terms the dems lost the majority which led to the filibusters, etc

If you look at the bills and measures passed during the first two years it was all geared towards recovering the economy. Remember, we were in the midst of a terrible recession. That dem congress led the country to recovery.

once the economic crisis was done...the repubs had gained ground and many of the civil rights laws and bills were stuck on the floor of congress because dems lost the majority

But you know this
Yeah I know they eventually lost.

Back