Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Not much time left. Satanic Movie releasing on Passover 2019

God is good! Hallelujah! When you are born again you are a new creation in Christ! Old things have passed away, behold all things have become new!

Subscribe to my channel! I’m up to preach this Shabbat at my church! It’s going to be a wonderful sermon! Lots of nuggets of truth about the soon coming rapture!

@Inglewood_B
Sword of the Spirit! Amen!
Amen!

Last edited:
“Will you be exempt from the war?”

There is a war coming that the Bible calls the time of “Jacobs Trouble”. It is a time of great trouble, the likes of which the world has never seen nor will ever see again. This time of war which will be the end of this age begins in the heavens and manifests on the earth when Michael the Archangel and all the holy angels of God stand up against the dragon and all of his angels. The opening salvo of this war will be the rapture of the Church when Jesus comes on the clouds and darkness is under His feet. Hailstones and coals of fire will rain down on the planet and the greatest earthquake in human history will occur when God intervenes in human history again to begin the Great and dreadful day of the Lord that will Come like a thief in the night to those who are in the darkness.

But for those who are in the light, the Torah tells us that there are people who will be exempt from this coming war.

1. Those who have built a house and have not dedicated it.
2. Those who have planted a vineyard and have not enjoyed its fruit.
3. Those who have betrothed a wife and have not consummated the marriage.

1“When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the LORD your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. 2And when you draw near to the battle, the priest shall come forward and speak to the people 3and shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel, today you are drawing near for battle against your enemies: let not your heart faint. Do not fear or panic or be in dread of them, 4for the LORD your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’ 5Then the officers shall speak to the people, saying, ‘Is there any man who has built a new house and has not dedicated it? Let him go back to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man dedicate it. 6And is there any man who has planted a vineyard and has not enjoyed its fruit? Let him go back to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man enjoy its fruit. 7And is there any man who has betrothed a wife and has not taken her? Let him go back to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man take her.” Deuteronomy 20:1-7

Again the Bible confirms the end from the beginning. The pretrib rapture is again shown in the Torah! God can not lie!

1. The body of Christ is made up of living stones that God is building up into a spiritual house! The house must be dedicated! That dedication happens during the marriage supper of the lamb in heaven when God raptures His body before the war begins! Likewise the New Jerusalem will be dedicated, for in His Fathers house are many mansions! He has gone to prepare a place for us! And He promised that He will come again and take us to be where He is at! Move in day is the rapture! Hallelujah!

“You yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” 1 Peter 2:5

2. Jesus Christ proclaimed that He will not drink of the vine until that day when He drinks it new in the kingdom of God! That’s the marriage supper of the lamb! To which He invites all to come and drink with Him!

“Truly, I say to you, I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.” Mark 14:25

3. We are the bride of Christ! We will be married to our King when the rapture occurs!

“6Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out,
“Hallelujah!
For the Lord our God
the Almighty reigns.
7Let us rejoice and exult
and give him the glory,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and his Bride has made herself ready;
8it was granted her to clothe herself
with fine linen, bright and pure”—
for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.
9And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.” Revelation 19:6-9

He’s coming! Glory Hallelujah! I pray you will be part of the exemption when the day of battle and war comes!

“22“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, 23which I have reserved for the time of trouble,
for the day of battle and war?” Job 38:22-23

“And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.” Revelation 11:19

It’s the cloud day my friends! The temple doors will be opened in the day the Lord descends from heaven with a shout, the voice of the archangel, and the trumpet of God! The doors aren’t open to let Jesus out, but to let His bride in! Those who are exempt from the war! Amen!

“19Your dead will live; their bodies will rise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust!
For your dew is like the dew of the morning,
and the earth will bring forth her dead.
20Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut your doors behind you.
Hide yourselves a little while
until the wrath has passed.
21For behold, the LORD is coming out of His dwelling
to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity.
The earth will reveal her bloodshed
and no longer conceal her slain.” Isaiah 26:19-21

Back