Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Not a Good Look: Tiffany Haddish surprised that there are grocery stores in Africa

test
Not really because I want them to demystify bball courts in any grocery store anywhere.

That would be offensive anywhere else like imagine going to a basketball court at a gym in a black neighborhood and saying “we’re demystifying basketball courts in the hood.”

“ They kept yelling air ball every time I missed in this chant like cadence with some type of urban Ebonics”
IMG_9702.gif

I'm talking about on the way.....once you get there then yeah you do your research if you not familiar with the area

So you just go to a foreign place before you do research? That's crazy. What type of places you go to?

I research weather, which areas I should stay away from, some places I should see, scams I should be aware of, fun events, ways to get around.

So you just go to a foreign place before you do research? That's crazy. What type of places you go to?

I research weather, which areas I should stay away from, some places I should see, scams I should be aware of, fun events, ways to get around.
Niggas don’t even go to the other side of their own city with out doing a thorough background check but want us to believe they randomly go out of the country w no background research lmao plz

Niggas don’t even go to the other side of their own city with out doing a thorough background check but want us to believe they randomly go out of the country w no background research lmao plz
Actually no I don’t do research to go anywhere in where I live.

Maybe because I already know every side of town so I never need to find out anything.

I know the coons on this site want to sever our (Americans, West Indians, etc.) connection with Africa, but we are inextricably linked, and so we have to do better than this. We can't be so ignorant about Africa.

Maybe I'm missing something this isn't as bad as the tweet made it out to be. I can see if she was saying "I thought Africa didn't have grocery stores" or "I thought Africans had to hunt in the jungles for food" ie stupid shit crackas and coons would formulate their idiotic brains to say.

Seems to me she was breaking the long over used stigma that Africa is a jungle or don't have the bare things the Western world has. I'm not even a fan of shorty and it's weird how 2024 been having me throwing on a cape for her ilk and the Drakes of the world.

When I get there I will do some research I enjoy the scenery first

Maybe I'm missing something this isn't as bad as the tweet made it out to be. I can see if she was saying "I thought Africa didn't have grocery stores" or "I thought Africans had to hunt in the jungles for food" ie stupid shit crackas and coons would formulate their idiotic brains to say.

Seems to me she was breaking the long over used stigma that Africa is a jungle or don't have the bare things the Western world has. I'm not even a fan of shorty and it's weird how 2024 been having me throwing on a cape for her ilk and the Drakes of the world.
I thought this too before I really watched the video

Maybe she was being sarcastic,but it comes off like she thought they didn’t have nice grocery stores or she thinks other ppl think that.

I would have thought she would have been to a few African countries doing stand up and maybe for tv or a movie or on a vacation so I’d be surprised if she was surprised.

Back