Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Not a Good Look: Tiffany Haddish surprised that there are grocery stores in Africa

test
Why would She know about what stores they have in an entire country from her family being from another country?

Why would that make you expect that? Lol

That’s like saying why doesn’t a guy whose family has French roots know about grocery stores in Poland
It’s not hard to find out they have grocery stores in Africa even if you’re not African,but I would think that somebody with connections to Africa would know more than somebody not born or directly connected to Africa.

I don’t even see the big deal about what I said.

It’s not hard to find out they have grocery stores in Africa even if you’re not African,but I would think that somebody with connections to Africa would know more than somebody not born or directly connected to Africa.

I don’t even see the big deal about what I said.
Because you assuming that ppl who have parents from Africa should automatically know about a seperate country in Africa lol

If my mom was Chinese I should know what they got in wuhan?

You wanted Tiffany to get African lessons every week? Lol

lol tiff been in Zimbabwe

It’s not like she got off the plane and walked right into the grocery store

Is it possible she seen some shit on the way to the store to make her think that it wouldn’t be that nice in there?

I’m not denying she’s ignorant about this

I’m really speaking to how offended I’m “supposed” to feel by this
I mean, based on her tweet, it sounds like she stepped off the plane expecting to see nigga throwing spears at each other and speaking in clicks.

And I don't think 'offended' is the proper term. I don't think the vast majority of people are offended by this. Whatever though. I'm just about at the end of my interest with even talking about this one.

Salute.

I mean, based on her tweet, it sounds like she stepped off the plane expecting to see nigga throwing spears at each other and speaking in clicks.

And I don't think 'offended' is the proper term. I don't think the vast majority of people are offended by this. Whatever though. I'm just about at the end of my interest with even talking about this one.

Salute.
You kinda assuming or projecting or another word that is escaping me at the moment

Okay Let’s take out offended.. you niggas are bothered by this

Bothered By Tiffany haddish (that would be a dope perfume)

Couldn’t be me

Idek really know what Tiffany’s intent was

I assume she has been to Africa before ,but idk

Either she was really surprised or thought her followers would be surprised at how nice it was.

Why wouldn’t there be grocery stores in Africa though?

Why would I ever assume they don’t have nice grocery stores in Africa?

Because you assuming that ppl who have parents from Africa should automatically know about a seperate country in Africa lol

If my mom was Chinese I should know what they got in wuhan?

You wanted Tiffany to get African lessons every week? Lol
I know ppl in other places who let me know what’s going on in their city whether it be friends or family ,so why wouldn’t I assume the same about her?

I don’t see what’s offensive or wrong

For instance, if I have a friend from Cali during our conversation, things that go on in Cali might come up.

I know ppl in other places who let me know what’s going on in their city whether it be friends or family ,so why wouldn’t I assume the same about her?

I don’t see what’s offensive or wrong

For instance, if I have a friend from Cali during our conversation, things that go on in Cali might come up.
You expected her to have convos about Zimbabwe?

I can argue you acting like Africa is one big country and not a continent is offensive 😌

You expected her to have convos about Zimbabwe?

I can argue you acting like Africa is one big country and not a continent is offensive 😌
I’m not acting like anything

I assume any modern country in the world has grocery stores.

I assume that if they have grocery stores in South Africa ,or Nigeria that they also have them in Zimbabwe .

Would it be offensive to go to an indoor basketball court in Zimbabwe and be demystified?

😃
Not really because I want them to demystify bball courts in any grocery store anywhere.

That would be offensive anywhere else like imagine going to a basketball court at a gym in a black neighborhood and saying “we’re demystifying basketball courts in the hood.”

“ They kept yelling air ball every time I missed in this chant like cadence with some type of urban Ebonics”

Last edited:
Back