Welcome To aBlackWeb

it's true that companies promote from within all the time, but how many stories do you hear about the janitor becoming a manager? HR associate becoming head of financing? etc. etc. not everyone has the skill set to be promoted

She was good enough to be jumping train cars or something with him, but now she's janitor unqualified status? Word? Also, there are plenty of stories of just that happening. Kevin Liles went from the mail room to running Def Jam. Y'all acting like I'm suggesting Q's old-ass be subbed in.

If they're going the route of "All of these legendary code names are job titles" then... what's the difference of who has the job?

Harris's character is the 1st Money Penny. Yay.

Bond is the best 007. Yay.

Now, you wouldn't change her character INTO BOND. That would be stupid. But if Bond and the job title 007 are two separate things, transitioning from the job Money Penny to 007 is not a stretch (again, unless there's some canonical reason I'm overlooking because I'm not that deep in it). That's essentially what the synopsis is saying: they're making another 007.

Bond and 007 are synonymous. I think that will end up being the point they drive home with this film.

The white tears that will come if this is true...

tenor.gif

this why they needed to make more Easy Rawlings movies..

Easy & Mouse>>>>>James Bond

movie made over a billion dollars....... thought everybody saw it...

James bond movies been trash since the year 2000

Also y'all hate women

I really wish you fuckers would stop saying this horseshit.

My man Idris is perfect for the 007 role. Fuck anybody else. Male or Female, Female or Male.

this is only a bad idea if the script is bad

the female ocean's movie was bad b/c the script was bad and it should've stood on its own and not attached itself to the ocean's franchise

That's the way I look at it also. If the script is legit and she along with the rest of the cast isn't a complete shit show (which I think she will not be) acting, the movie will be fine.

Let's be honest, looking at some of the folks movie taste on here all the movie will need is cool visuals and a lot of action and most will be satisfied. SMH. Of course you will have a few that will nit pick the plot and talk about (stuff that was addressed in the movie ad nauseam but they missed) continuity issues and bad plot devices but you can't please everybody and there is always something to find if you look hard enough.

Back