Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah, bruh. This ain't the move. Not because she's a woman. Not because she's black. She just ain't attractive to me at all. They should've cast Naomie Harris. That'd been perfect. Her and DC had good chemistry AND she's attractive.

Turning moneypenny into 007 would be a bigger violation.
And ol girl is attractive.

Turning moneypenny into 007 would be a bigger violation.
And ol girl is attractive.

How? She's got training and companies promote from within every day. Be an easier, cleaner story to write than going the Bourne Hawkeye reboot route. Plus, I'm OG 90s Tomorrow People in love with Naomie.

white people are about thiiiis close to losing ALL of their shit lool

"first ariel, NOW 007?!?!"

Nah, bruh. This ain't the move. Not because she's a woman. Not because she's black. She just ain't attractive to me at all. They should've cast Naomie Harris. That'd been perfect. Her and DC had good chemistry AND she's attractive.

cs

maaan..i didnt click on the link til after and when the pic popped up, i was like..."ohh..."
not tryna assume anything lol but the article said she wasnt falling for bonds seduction moves...prob because they about to BOTH be goin after chicks..

But it is not a complete do-over — with her just taking James Bond’s secret agent number after he retires from MI6, the report states.
Bond himself will still be played by Daniel Craig — and will still adhere to his old-fashioned macho characteristics, an insider told the UK paper
I figured this is what it'll be. Bond's retired, Lashana is the new 007, either she gets killed or kidnapped and Bond is forced out of retirement as a result.

In the 50-60 years of the franchise, they've NEVER introduced the next bond in the current Bond's film. Maybe they're changing that in a time where everyone is big on canon, consistency, and cinematic universes...but I kinda doubt it

How? She's got training and companies promote from within every day. Be an easier, cleaner story to write than going the Bourne Hawkeye reboot route. Plus, I'm OG 90s Tomorrow People in love with Naomie.

You don't turn MONEY PENNY into 007 for the same reasons you wouldn't turn 007 into MONEY PENNY. That's just dumb. I have no problem with naomi Harris but those are staple characters. Harris already transformed the character as is.
"Companies promote from within everyday" I'm not gonna cuss you out bruh. Trying to keep my energy right.

it's true that companies promote from within all the time, but how many stories do you hear about the janitor becoming a manager? HR associate becoming head of financing? etc. etc. not everyone has the skill set to be promoted

You don't turn MONEY PENNY into 007 for the same reasons you wouldn't turn 007 into MONEY PENNY. That's just dumb. I have no problem with naomi Harris but those are staple characters. Harris already transformed the character as is.
"Companies promote from within everyday" I'm not gonna cuss you out bruh. Trying to keep my energy right.

If they're going the route of "All of these legendary code names are job titles" then... what's the difference of who has the job?

Harris's character is the 1st Money Penny. Yay.

Bond is the best 007. Yay.

Now, you wouldn't change her character INTO BOND. That would be stupid. But if Bond and the job title 007 are two separate things, transitioning from the job Money Penny to 007 is not a stretch (again, unless there's some canonical reason I'm overlooking because I'm not that deep in it). That's essentially what the synopsis is saying: they're making another 007.

Back