Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Chronicles

lol true....this aint a man fake crying to get his girl back tho

this is some shit thats been held in for years and years

slim was killed in 2003

LLS I knew what you meant and was getting at. I was just talking shit even though what we both said is true for the most part.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1/2
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle between P's side and Soulja family's side. I think some of what she was saying was true but it was alotta dry snitching going on too.. "Tell them about how many ppl you had killed." I honestly dont think P was fucking his artist outta money.. Using them maybe.. But I read somewhere that they all had their own masters, Had cars and houses in their name, etc.. I dunno bruh

Someone earlier in the thread asked if beats by the pound didnt leave would no limit have continued their run.. I dont think so.. The sound was shifting anyway and a label's run is only gonna be for so long. KLC them had that "knock".. and that bounce.. Shit was just hard.. it was kinda going away from that. Even though Cash Money's run started after that, Mannie Fresh sound really aint the same even being from there.. Shit more jazzy and soulful.. that bling bling era took over.. Tight whips tried to emulate that to me lol.. It was kinda wack though

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle between P's side and Soulja family's side. I think some of what she was saying was true but it was alotta dry snitching going on too.. "Tell them about how many ppl you had killed." I honestly dont think P was fucking his artist outta money.. Using them maybe.. But I read somewhere that they all had their own masters, Had cars and houses in their name, etc.. I dunno bruh

yeah i didnt really read into none of the contract issues and shit like that...thats the music biz period....everybodys mad when they fuck around and see the boss's bag...even if you're being taken care of

but yeah....that murder for hire shit was like the preferred choice to handle shit out here, especially N.O. and BR

that was like the only way niggas got on and got any stripes.....kids aspire to be hitmen in some of these neighborhoods

Someone earlier in the thread asked if beats by the pound didnt leave would no limit have continued their run.. I dont think so.. The sound was shifting anyway and a label's run is only gonna be for so long. KLC them had that "knock".. and that bounce.. Shit was just hard.. it was kinda going away from that. Even though Cash Money's run started after that, Mannie Fresh sound really aint the same even being from there.. Shit more jazzy and soulful.. that bling bling era took over.. Tight whips tried to emulate that to me lol.. It was kinda wack though

yeah.....stepping back and looking at the whole picture, I dont think P was ever ashamed of "borrowing" sounds and ideas and business moves

even now with the shoes and noodles....I think he's just not afraid to try anything and everything thats already shown to be successful.....he's the type to bet on black, red, evens, odds, and put a extra stack on 3 and 25.....coming away with a win one way or another

but yeah....that murder for hire shit was like the preferred choice to handle shit out here, especially N.O. and BR

that was like the only way niggas got on and got any stripes.....kids aspire to be hitmen in some of these neighborhoods

Facts.. Why does it seem like in the recent years shit has gotten worse in BR than NO.. Maybe BR has always been cutthroat like that and I aint know but it seems like its on some more shit now.. esp the youngins.. Where I am in Jackson is the same way.. Im slick scared of these young niggas bruh lol.. I cant explain it but its a look in them BR kids eyes like they demons or something.. No souls.. Its the same look them Chicago kids got

This nigga Krazy say P and Slim was cousins.. I never heard that.. He prob making that shit up lol

Back