Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Chronicles

"Master P Is A Liar" Soulja Slim's Sister, 'Peach', Goes Off ON Master P & No Limit Chronicles Doc Over Talking Down On C-Murder!
:ohshit:

Damn I didn't know it was a thread on this or I would've been here but P was in the streets back in NO. He used to roll with the Tuesday Crew. I just noticed that Calliope Slim was the dude with the Cowboys jersey in the bout it movie. I'll be back once I read everybody responses

Had no idea it was thread for this.. Couple takeaways

1. What happened to Mr. Serv on eye?

2. Mia X underrated af.. Was holding her own with the niggas ain't didn't have to rap about pussy

3. Damn shame how they doing Mac smh.. I think C murder guilty though I don't care what they say

4. Wild af they used real feens in I'm bout it.. I always thought that shit looked a little too real lol

5. P really doesn't get the respect he deserves.. I mean in the south he does.. But when you mention Diddy or Hov or Dres name you should mention his

6. This shit brought back hella memories.. I ain't ever seen nothing have the streets like ice cream man.. maybe jeezy trap or die.. Every street you went on in every neighborhood was playing that shit.. I was like 10 or 11 but it feels like yesterday

That white lexus in ice cream man was clean af. Back then that was the luxury dope boy car lol.

Mia X was a beast on the mic. Her first major feature on Bout It and she came through and bodied her verse. Plus she used to go glock for glock with Mac on songs. That's why I always say she my GOAT out of female rappers plus she kept it G. Mia was the heart of the tank.

I remember Shell Shocked came out in 98. Man!!!!! We used to bump tf out of that album especially Tank Dawgs, and that song with Fiend, Mac and Silk on it.

Be honest

Who has a more compelling story in this group you named over NL

If I'm being honest, I wouldn't rush to see a doc on any of those

I would say Rap-a-lot because of the myth/truth of who J Prince really is. Big Mike burning down a rap-a-lot studio and going to prison. Bushwick Bill being a snitch in NY. Willie D and Scarface have money issues with J Prince. The group beefs between all the members of Geto Boys. Just what I know off the top of my head. Also the part that J Prince played in squashing the issues with Master P and Pimp C.

I would say Rap-a-lot because of the myth/truth of who J Prince really is. Big Mike burning down a rap-a-lot studio and going to prison. Bushwick Bill being a snitch in NY. Willie D and Scarface have money issues with J Prince. The group beefs between all the members of Geto Boys. Just what I know off the top of my head. Also the part that J Prince played in squashing the issues with Master P and Pimp C.
ehhh

the fact that you even know who Big Mike is tells me you're more plugged into them than the average fan. So let me rephrase my stance. Rap a lot should get an opportunity to tell their story, the way they want, however, i dont think it would be the scale of the NL Chronicles doc b/c you cant mention rap without mentioning that run by NL.

Not everyone will immediately think of rap a lot when talking hip hop legacies.

ehhh

the fact that you even know who Big Mike is tells me you're more plugged into them than the average fan. So let me rephrase my stance. Rap a lot should get an opportunity to tell their story, the way they want, however, i dont think it would be the scale of the NL Chronicles doc b/c you cant mention rap without mentioning that run by NL.

Although I do remember Big Mike as a rapper the funny shit is you say the bold because I found out that Big Mike incident on here.

ehhh

They probably don't have the hits and sales like NL but they are absolutely important to the story of rap

Rap-A-Lot name and brand are just as big as any hip hop label ever.

They probably don't have the hits and sales like NL but they are absolutely important to the story of rap

Rap-A-Lot name and brand are just as big as any hip hop label ever.
southern hip hop? Absolutely!! NO question

hip hop as a whole? ehh...not so much

"Master P Is A Liar" Soulja Slim's Sister, 'Peach', Goes Off ON Master P & No Limit Chronicles Doc Over Talking Down On C-Murder!
:ohshit:

came to drop this

i havent watched the doc cuz it was on bet, and they shit is always loose and missing pieces

dont make a difference to me as a fan either way, but this shit has been said for a long time by a lot of people

same shit with every rap nigga if you ask me....theres always a connection to the hood that goes sour or gets severed once a certain level of fame or fortune is obtained......that and/or there's always some that are more serious about actually becoming famous entertainers and making legal money, and those that want to be street kings....doesnt really concern me who's wrong or right

i believe that shit tho

came to drop this

i havent watched the doc cuz it was on bet, and they shit is always loose and missing pieces

dont make a difference to me as a fan either way, but this shit has been said for a long time by a lot of people

same shit with every rap nigga if you ask me....theres always a connection to the hood that goes sour or gets severed once a certain level of fame or fortune is obtained......that and/or there's always some that are more serious about actually becoming famous entertainers and making legal money, and those that want to be street kings....doesnt really concern me who's wrong or right

i believe that shit tho

there's no secret slim and P had issues, and i think it was mainly due to slim wanting a larger slice of the pie

if p really wanted to fuck over him, he could've taken the name and made him rebrand himself for a 3rd time.

But for the uninitiated, Slim addresses P in one of his songs below. I'm sure there are others but once Slim left NL i didnt really check for all of his projects.

timestamped..press play...whole second verse

Reactions: 1/2
southern hip hop? Absolutely!! NO question

hip hop as a whole? ehh...not so much

tenor.gif

came to drop this

i believe that shit tho

she said muthafuckin/er in every sentence in this video lol smh

Depends on the liar and what they lying about.

lol true....this aint a man fake crying to get his girl back tho

this is some shit thats been held in for years and years

slim was killed in 2003

Back